Mackie releases Tracktion v220.127.116.11
20th October 2005
20th October 2005
Mackie has released version 18.104.22.168 of Tracktion.
- New Installers: On the PC, this gives the added benefit of being able to install in multiple languages and use the Windows "Add or Remove Programs" dialogue for removing your Tracktion 2 installation.
- International Language Support for GUI Display: Tracktion can now display all elements of its program in three new languages in addition to English; French, German, and Spanish.
- Folder grouping for "built-in" effects plug-ins: The built-in Raw Materials Software plug-ins are now grouped into a common folder (Tracktion Filters). This folder appears at the top of the list of filters. For users who tend to mainly use third party plug-ins, this new feature will allow them to collapse the folder and not have to view plug-ins they seldom use.
- Custom naming ability to audio outputs: Tracktion 2 now allows the user to add a custom alias name for their hardware outputs, not just its inputs. This is particularly useful for user's using Mac OS 10.4's "Aggregate device" function, where inputs and outputs from multiple pieces of hardware can be combined into one single unit to be used with Tracktion 2.
- Added new group soloing functionality: Soloing a source track fed to a group will also solo the group. Soloing a group now solos all tracks fed to that group.
- Added new Render Track Dialog: Choosing render track in the "export" function now opens a dialog window allowing more detailed control over track renders. The user can now choose the sample rate, sample size, and file type of the render.
- Added support for MMC Goto message.
- Fixed issue with Tracktion not always rendering mixes correctly with mixes using buses.
- Fixed issue where double-clicking the title bar in OS X would resize GUI window to an unusable size and location.
- Fixed issue with delay compensation not always working properly after relaunching the program.
- Fixed issue where certain broadcast wave files in a loop record could not always be returned properly to time stamp position.
- Fixed issue where multiple clips in a loop recording were falsely considered "orphan clips" in the project tab.
- Fixed issue where "solo" command in the properties panel was not soloing all tracks, when all tracks were selected.
- Fixed issue where shift-clicking did not properly select multiple tracks. Now shift-clicking will select all in between tracks.
- Updated Rewire .dll to latest available version.
- Fixed issue on Mac with Waves plug-ins crashing T2 during the plug-in scan.
- Fixed issue with tracks not retaining mute status after being soloed/unsoloed. Now if a muted track is soloed, it will appear with a light color background for the mute control to illustrate that the track will be muted when unsoloed, as illustrated in the following graphic.
- Fixed issue with certain non ASCII characters causing projects not to render properly.
- Fixed issue with MIDI data not working well with external MIDI hardware. This fixes complaints of doubled notes, dropped notes, or bad timing when sending MIDI to external MIDI hardware.
- Fixed issue with pitch shifted clips not rendering properly.
- Fixed issue with loop divider in looped audio clips shifting to the wrong position at high zoom levels.
- Fixed issue where projects with virtual tracks imported from .prj files would only import the first virtual track. Now all used virtual tracks will import to separate tracks of the edit.
- Fixed issue where delay compensation on aux sends was not being preserved during a render/export.
- Fixed behavior of CTRL key plus dragging not working correctly with notes in the MIDI editor.
- Fixed issue where bandwidth (Q) control on Tracktion EQ plug-in was able to "flip" beyond complete rotation.
- Fixed issue where loop recording takes would not rename properly. Now renaming one take, renames them all.
- Fixed issue with "overlay new clips containing newly recorded midi" mode of MIDI recording.
- Fixed issue with Delete Marked region across all tracks inserting automation points.
- Other small fixes.
Other Related News
18 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v22.214.171.1247 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v126.96.36.1996 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v188.8.131.525 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.2069 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v220.127.116.119 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 326 Jan 2006 Mackie releases Mackie Mixing Tools for Tracktion 2 (Boxed)19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v18.104.22.1680 Oct 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion v22.214.171.1248 Jul 2005 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 now available04 Apr 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion 2 demo version
25 Jan 2013 Tracktion Software Corporation takes ownership and launches all-new Tracktion 407 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.905 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.627 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.404 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.221 Feb 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.103 Feb 2014 Tracktion Software Corporation releases Tracktion 522 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.211 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 429 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.317 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping03 Nov 2006 IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube 2 Live and StealthPlug bundle (incl. Tracktion)20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v188.8.131.520 May 2005 Subminimal releases TrackPAD v1.0.120 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 212 Aug 2004 Tracktion v184.108.40.206 released20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v220.127.116.11 released17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 released [UPDATED]21 Jan 2004 Tracktion 22.214.171.124 released12 Sep 2003 Raw Material Tracktion beta for OS X released17 Jul 2003 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 released