9th May 2007
Mackie has released version 126.96.36.199 of Tracktion (currently for boxed owners only).
Changes since v188.8.131.52 (the version in all the Bundle Boxes):
- Added French, German, and Spanish PDFs of the Tracktion 3 Reference Manual.
- Auto Detect Beats for loops has been greatly improved.
- The import rack option is now available even if no rack presets exist.
- Tracktion now allows lasso (ALT + Drag) selecting of container clips.
- The rack filter link buttons now work with automation or quick controls.
- Tracktion now allows its temp directory to be on an external drive.
- Improved MCU and C4 parameter display by centering them.
- Fixed issue where Tracktion was not displaying Tempo Changes properly in all cases.
- Fixed several apparently random crashing issues.
- Fixed issue where Tracktion was not utilizing more than two cores on multi-core systems.
- Fixed issue where Linplug Alpha patches were lost on edit reload when many instances were used.
- Fixed crashing issue when pasting a group of tracks into a folder track.
- Fixed issue with adding a pitch change in the middle of loops.
- Fixed issue where tempo and time signature information was interpreted incorrectly when importing a MIDI file with Time Signature Changes in bar 1.
- Fixed issue where nodes might be added incorrectly at the edges of a clip when dragging a clip with autolock enabled.
- Fixed issue with Revert To Saved where VSTi's appeared the same color as VSTs and a pop-up warned that some VSTs were missing when they weren't.
- Fixed issue where playing from partway through a pitch-shifted clip sometimes caused the wrong section of audio to play.
- Fixed issue where the Loop Browser 'Descriptors' buttons enabled in strange combinations.
- Fixed crashing issue when Copy/Pasting a Folder Track.
- Fixed crashing issue when switching inputs to stereo pair while showing big meters.
- Fixed issue where changing speed for audio clips was being calculated wrong.
- Fixed issue where creating a folder containing other folders sometimes caused them to disappear.
- Fixed issue where automation didn't follow a clip when using control-arrow keys.
- Fixed issue where the screen freezes when editing long MIDI clips.
- Fixed crashing issue when drag-copying edited container clips.
- Fixed issue where an empty container clip could be created.
- Fixed issue where slicing a loop clip caused the offset to reset to the start of the clip when moving the loop bar.
- Fixed issue with multiple looped MIDI offset errors where the clip would incorrectly show its contents without offset.
- Fixed issue where you could not click on an input to select it when the MIDI editor was shown.
- Fixed issue where the Custom Controller Mapping editor function list would not update correctly.
- Fixed issue where a small section at the beginning of a MIDI clip was rendering using the wrong velocities.
- Fixed issue where vertical zooming from the mouse with closed folder tracks caused them to zoom to the wrong size.
- Fixed issue where renaming a file name in the Project tab would not update the item in the list immediately.
- Fixed issue where undoing copied and merged MIDI clips would leave the incorrect clip.
- Fixed issue where solo was not muting frozen tracks.
- Fixed issue where Cancel button had no effect on Render Track and Open Edit progress dialog boxes.
- Fixed issue where making changes in the color editor with a plug-in selected would incorrectly change the focus back to the plug-in.
- Fixed issue where choosing a different file for a clip to refer to did not restrict the type of file, allowing you to choose invalid files for clips.
- Fixed issue where the text search in the color editor would fail when separating words with spaces.
- Fixed an issue where, after a loop record pass, the cursor would move to an incorrect position.
- Fixed issue where new tracks were sometimes routed to frozen tracks and thus wouldn't be heard.
- Fixed issue where a MIDI clip would change to the incorrect length after disabling looping.
- Fixed issue where tabbing away from a name field with the Tab key would incorrectly leave it highlighted.
- Fixed issue where moving a filter from one track to another would cause it to disappear if the target track was full.
• Fixed issue where edits improperly scrolled when dragging solid square clip editing tool.
- Fixed issue where deleting all unused takes in a loop clip left the "plus" sign.
18 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.206
17 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v220.127.116.11
06 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v18.104.22.168
25 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v22.214.171.124
09 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v126.96.36.199
19 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 3
19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v188.8.131.52
20 Oct 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion v184.108.40.206
28 Jul 2005 Tracktion v220.127.116.11 now available
04 Apr 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion 2 demo version
04 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.2
21 Feb 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.1
22 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.2
11 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 4
29 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.3
17 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping
20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v18.104.22.168
10 May 2005 Subminimal releases TrackPAD v1.0.1
20 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 2
12 Aug 2004 Tracktion v22.214.171.124 released
20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 released
17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v188.8.131.52 released [UPDATED]
21 Jan 2004 Tracktion 184.108.40.206 released
12 Sep 2003 Raw Material Tracktion beta for OS X released
17 Jul 2003 Tracktion v220.127.116.11 released
22 May 2003 Raw Material Tracktion v18.104.22.168 released
31 Mar 2003 Raw Material Tracktion v1.3 released