Mackie updates Tracktion to v22.214.171.124
25th June 2007
25th June 2007
Mackie has updated Tracktion to v126.96.36.199.
- Added support for Frontier Designs AlphaTrack.
- Added Virtual MIDI Inputs.
- Added support for up to four inputs per track.
- Added support for Channel Pressure (Mono Aftertouch).
- Added assignable color for overlapping clip waveform(to help when lining up overlapping clips and telling them apart).
- Added new plug-in compatibility file on PPC Mac to force plug-ins into a VST 2.3 or 2.4 compatibility mode(should help many of the Mac plugin interface issues).
- Added support for text filters on Folder Tracks.
- Added outline to zoomed out clips to match collection clips.
- Added ability to add or delete a note in the MIDI editor by double-clicking with the arrow tool.
- Added support for up to eight CPU cores on the settings>audio tab.
- Added shift-click to select multiple files in the project tab.
- Added push encoder on control surfaces to toggle between discrete parameter states.
- Added support for F13-F16 keys on a Macintosh.
Fixed or updated since v188.8.131.52:
- Improved the GUI by graying out the region beyond the loop boundary in the loop properties display.
- Changed control surfaces to display state names from vstxml.
- Increased resolution of automation values by adding one more significant digit.
- Increased maximum track height from 500 pixels to 2000 pixels.
- Fixed a PDC issue with plug-ins that generate their own MIDI or audio without a clip on the track.
- Fixed a PDC issue with Rewire followed by plug-ins requiring compensation.
- Fixed an issue with Tracktion 3 not properly importing Tracktion 2 tempo changes.
- Fixed issues where many plug-ins were incorrectly shown in the ignore list on PPC Macs.
- Fixed issues where many plug-ins crashed Tracktion 3 when loading on PPC Macs.
- Fixed issues where many plug-ins showed a black screen on PPC Macs.
- Fixed an issue where saving a template would also save the edit.
- Fixed an issue where Auto Detect Beats was not working properly for loops with a start offset.
- Fixed an issue where the "set loop start/end to clip start end" command didn't work for looped clips.
- Fixed an issue where Alt+dragging a clip with a start offset did not keep the other end fixed; the offset was ignored and the whole waveform appeared to shift as you dragged. Note: Unfortunately, this fix is going to break edits that use offset with a speed-ratio not equal to 1 if the offset had been manually set instead of using Alt+drag. The ratio must be reset to the appropriate value.
- Fixed an issue where the number pad and some other keys would not work on the Mac.
- Fixed an issue where Alt+dragging a clip would sometimes make the waveform disappear.
- Fixed a crashing issue that would occur when undoing a MIDI record on a vertically expanded track.
- Fixed an issue where auto lock would not work for VCAs when dragging collection clips on folder tracks.
- Fixed an issue where the vertical scroll bar wouldn't appear when hiding/showing the global or marker tracks.
- Fixed an issue where the delay compensation was still being applied during track renders when the plug(s) that make it necessary are bypassed.
- Fixed an issue where moving one MIDI note would actually move another when first opening an edit.
- Fixed an issue where renaming the clip would not rename the source file.
- Fixed an issue where safe record mode could not be stopped on the Mac.
- Fixed an issue where NI FM7 would crash on the PC.
- Fixed an issue where the change pitch drop-down wasn't working properly.
- Fixed an issue where a Tracktion Sampler in a Rack was not saving samples when archived.
- Fixed an issue with Nation Characters not working.
- Fixed an issue where Midi File Import did not import the time signature.
- Fixed a crashing issue that would occur after deleting a plug-in with a MIDI controller assignment.
- Fixed an issue where resizing multiple clips would allows audio files to grow beyond content boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where "search keywords" did not show projects in folders other than the Active and Library folders.
- Fixed an issue where the right side of a track's signal wasn't working when sent to a mono I/O rack.
- Fixed an issue where Tracktion couldn't record past the 10 hour mark. The new maximum edit length is now 48 hours.
- Fixed an issue where Alt+dragging collection clips changed size in odd ways.
- Fixed an issue where unlooping offset MIDI loops would revert to the wrong clip state.
- Fixed an issue where dragging collection clips would result in odd-sized clips.
- Fixed an issue where Shift+dragging a note would not audition.
- Fixed an issue where there would be odd cursor behavior when editing time code with keyboard.
- Fixed an issue where Return To Cursor Start Position wouldn't work for record.
- Fixed a crashing issue when clicking on the properties panel with nothing selected.
- Fixed documentation links in Windows XP Start Menu.
- Fixed an issue where going to the Settings window
makes the hour glass and the color wheel spin for no reason.
- Fixed an issue where pressing "T" to toggle the ruler display launched the plug-in GUI.
- Fixed an issue where the filters in the master section were missing the right-click options.
- Fixed an issue where I/O markers didn't remap correctly when undoing a tempo change.
- Fixed an issue where adjusting a colour editor parameter would cause an input device to lose its "armed" status flag.
- Fixed an issue where dragging marker clips between marker tracks might not behave as expected.
- Fixed an issue where automation on VCA folder tracks would be hidden when moving clips.
- Fixed an issue where the collection clip selected outline was not surrounding the entire clip.
- Fixed an issue where Alt+Arrow would switch to the next tempo node change properties but not the selected node.
- Fixed a QuickTime issue when playing beyond the end of the QuickTime movie.
- Fixed an issue where MCU was not clearing its screen properly when changing modes.
- Fixed an issue with rewind when using the German language.
- Fixed an issue where .prj files were not imported properly.
- Fixed an issue where results in the loop browser weren't sorted properly.
- Fixed an issue with unracking racks in the master section.
- Fixed an issue where the loop browser would glitch at the end of playback.
- Fixed Final Mix issue with preset loading on an Intel Mac.
- Fixed an issue where Freeze and Normalize don't work on an Intel Mac.
- Fixed an issue where Mackie HDR/MDR/SDR .prj files were not importing properly.
Other Related News
18 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.2067 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v220.127.116.116 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v18.104.22.1685 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v22.214.171.1249 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v126.96.36.1999 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 326 Jan 2006 Mackie releases Mackie Mixing Tools for Tracktion 2 (Boxed)19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v188.8.131.520 Oct 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion v184.108.40.2068 Jul 2005 Tracktion v220.127.116.11 now available04 Apr 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion 2 demo version
25 Jan 2013 Tracktion Software Corporation takes ownership and launches all-new Tracktion 405 Sep 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.1407 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.905 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.627 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.404 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.221 Feb 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.103 Feb 2014 Tracktion Software Corporation releases Tracktion 522 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.211 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 429 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.317 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping03 Nov 2006 IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube 2 Live and StealthPlug bundle (incl. Tracktion)20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v18.104.22.1680 May 2005 Subminimal releases TrackPAD v1.0.120 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 212 Aug 2004 Tracktion v22.214.171.124 released20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 released17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v188.8.131.52 released [UPDATED]21 Jan 2004 Tracktion 184.108.40.206 released12 Sep 2003 Raw Material Tracktion beta for OS X released