6th September 2007
Mackie has updated Tracktion to v22.214.171.124.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using a midnam file with more than 16 banks.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when wrapping multiple filters into a rack on the Master.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when automating the Panner type on the Mackie Panner.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when muting a MIDI clip with a key command crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using enabled audio outputs that appear after disabled outputs on the Mac.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when right-clicking on a rack filter.
- Fixed various Mac Plug-in compatibility issues.
- Fixed issue where sliders were sluggish in the properties panel on the Mac.
- Fixed issue where opening a recovered edit could overwrite the original.
- Fixed issue where rendering bus tracks didn't render the entire track.
- Fixed issue where VCA automation would not render or export.
- Fixed issue where initial value for automation was incorrect during render.
- Recording no longer stops when creating a new marker.
- Fixed some issues with handling of edits with lots of Time Signature changes.
- Fixed issue where Large Plug-in UIs appeared with title bar off screen and thus couldn't be moved.
- Key Command changing is now much snappier on the Mac.
- Pop-up help has been added for auto-lock.
- Fixed issue where rearranging tracks within folders could lead to unexpected behavior.
- Fixed issue where "arm all inputs" worked incorrectly when some inputs were unassigned.
- Tracktion now updates PDC for plug-ins that change their latency on the fly.
- Fixed issue where automating rack input level and aux send levels could produce crackling.
- Fixed an issue where the inputs would disappear on some multi-input tracks when deleting other tracks.
- Fixed issue where offsets were incorrectly changed when looping was turned off on long MIDI clips.
- Fixed issue where filters with GUIs stole focus as soon as the filter icon was selected.
- Fixed issue where holding down the mouse on scroll bar arrows didn't scroll.
- Fixed a graphics issue when transparency is used for the value entry box background.
- Fixed issue where pasting collection clips put the clips on the wrong tracks.
- Fixed issue where manually entering an automation value can delete adjacent points if they occur at the same time.
- Fixed issue where the dry mix setting was being forgotten for the Mackie Reverb.
- Fixed issue with playback of edits with two tempo changes occurring at the same time.
- Fixed issue with plug-in playback after the master fade-out.
- Collection clips now visually grey to show they are muted.
- Fixed issue where Virtual MIDI inputs incorrectly allowed the assignment of inputs already in use by a control surface.
- Fixed issue where key combinations using the option key displayed incorrectly on the Mac.
- Fixed issue where you couldn't unfreeze a folder that contained a track routed into another.
- Improved the GUI response of dragging MIDI notes on the Mac.
- Fixed a playback issue where MIDI clips on top of muted MIDI clips played incorrectly.
- Improved drawing performance when dragging clips on Mac.
- Fixed issue where performing a "render and add" on a folder put the new track within the folder instead of below it.
- Fixed issue where a rack with multi inputs and outputs might not pass audio properly depending on the plug-ins used.
- Fixed issue with the delay compensation of the effect of VCAs on their enclosed tracks.
- Renamed "rescan all loops" option to "clear database and rescan all loops" to clarify this is a destructive operation. A warning has been added after choosing this option as well.
- Fixed issue where adding a new object to the global or marker track would scroll the tracks to the top.
- Fixed issue where trying to lasso select multiple clips might resize a track.
- Mute/unmute hotkey now works for collection clips.
- Keyboard shortcuts for home, end, and nudge now work for collection clips.
- The panel browser now automatically refreshes any time audio is added to the edit/project.
- Exporting an audio file with "only selected tracks" selected now treats selected folder tracks as if all their contents are selected.
- Fixed issue where track inputs would move after a "render and add.
- Fixed issues with sorting using column headers in the items list on the Project Tab.
- Fixed a graphics issue where the error messages on audio inputs was being cut off.
- Re-enabled the warning about lost MIDI notes for inputs.
- When creating a new folder, the naming pop up now receives focus automatically.
18 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v126.96.36.199
17 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v188.8.131.52
06 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.206
25 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v220.127.116.11
09 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v18.104.22.168
19 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 3
19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v22.214.171.124
20 Oct 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion v126.96.36.199
28 Jul 2005 Tracktion v188.8.131.52 now available
04 Apr 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion 2 demo version
22 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.2
11 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 4
29 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.3
17 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping
20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v184.108.40.206
10 May 2005 Subminimal releases TrackPAD v1.0.1
20 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 2
12 Aug 2004 Tracktion v220.127.116.11 released
20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 released
17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v22.214.171.124 released [UPDATED]
21 Jan 2004 Tracktion 126.96.36.199 released
12 Sep 2003 Raw Material Tracktion beta for OS X released
17 Jul 2003 Tracktion v188.8.131.52 released
22 May 2003 Raw Material Tracktion v184.108.40.206 released
31 Mar 2003 Raw Material Tracktion v1.3 released
17 Jan 2003 Raw Material Tracktion v1.2 released
14 Nov 2002 Raw Material Tracktion released