17th January 2008
Mackie has updated Tracktion to v188.8.131.52.
- Added Automapping support for Novation's Automap Universal System.
- Added settings>MIDI "use midi driver for midi timing" setting.
Fixed or updated since v184.108.40.206:
- Fixed a variety of issues causing random crashes.
- Fixed an issue where renaming a collection clip could delete the source files.
- Fixed an issue where pasting a folder could crash Tracktion on the Mac.
- Fixed an issue where importing some MIDI files could crash Tracktion.
- Fixed an issue where reversing an MP3 could crash Tracktion.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the delete button in the markers browser could crash Tracktion.
- Fixed an issue where the playback point could start incorrectly for stretched clips with offsets.
- Fixed an issue where adjusting the latency slider wouldn't actually update the driver until Tracktion was restarted.
- Fixed an issue where pasting a clip at a different tempo could result in an incorrectly sized clip.
- Fixed an issue where tracks could be routed incorrectly after performing a render and add.
- Fixed an issue where rendering a folder track would not work when some of the enclosed tracks were muted.
- Fixed an issue in time adjust where new clips could be created with an offset.
- Fixed an issue where exported audio tracks could start with bad audio when E-to-E is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where periods in filenames or track names would cause a variety of problems.
- Fixed an issue where loop tags with spaces were not remembered in the loop library.
- Fixed an issue where folder tracks could be incorrectly included in exported tracks.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI notes could disappear when resizing clips.
- Fixed an issue where the MIDI line tool could operate incorrectly on looped clips with start offsets.
- Fixed an issue where importing clips to an empty folder wouldn't create tracks within that folder.
- Fixed an issue where punching in using replace record mode would stop/start playback early/late.
- Fixed an issue where an oversized log file could prevent Tracktion from launching.
- Fixed an issue that caused unexpected timeline behavior with some time signature changes.
- Fixed an issue where zooming with shift-scroll wheel was broken on the Mac.
- Fixed an issue where dragging an audio clip past a tempo change changed its length incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where strange behavior would occur when using step record across time signature boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where the filter list could be hidden behind the Mac menu bar when Tracktion wasn't maximized.
- Fixed an issue where double-clicking a clip to preview it would not play the correct portion of the clip if it had an offset.
- Fixed an issue where muted MIDI clips were still audible if playback is started in the middle.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a program on some plug-ins could cause the "show hide" bar on the VST window to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where wrapping filters in racks could create an unexpected filter order.
- Fixed an issue where playback would start at the wrong point when count-in was enabled with punch.
- Fixed an issue where the Tracktion installer would initialize the projects list.
- Fixed an issue so that many more items are now undoable when manipulating filters inside racks.
- Fixed an issue where the Tab key no longer worked as expected for renaming of tracks.
- Fixed an issue so the sort state in the projects tab items list is now remembered.
- Fixed an issue where adding a tempo/automation point by double-clicking would not select it.
- Fixed an issue where tempo/automation points remained highlighted when using alt-arrow to select a new point.
- Fixed an issue where clip markers in looped clip weren't being properly shown.
- Fixed an issue where the selected track could be hidden behind the global track when using alt+arrow to scroll.
18 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v220.127.116.11
17 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v18.104.22.168
06 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v22.214.171.124
25 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v126.96.36.199
09 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v188.8.131.52
19 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 3
19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.206
20 Oct 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion v220.127.116.11
28 Jul 2005 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 now available
04 Apr 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion 2 demo version
22 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.2
11 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 4
29 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.3
17 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping
20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v22.214.171.124
10 May 2005 Subminimal releases TrackPAD v1.0.1
20 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 2
12 Aug 2004 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 released
20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v188.8.131.52 released
17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v184.108.40.206 released [UPDATED]
21 Jan 2004 Tracktion 220.127.116.11 released
12 Sep 2003 Raw Material Tracktion beta for OS X released
17 Jul 2003 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 released
22 May 2003 Raw Material Tracktion v22.214.171.124 released
31 Mar 2003 Raw Material Tracktion v1.3 released
17 Jan 2003 Raw Material Tracktion v1.2 released
14 Nov 2002 Raw Material Tracktion released