Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.206
17th January 2008
17th January 2008
Mackie has updated Tracktion to v220.127.116.11.
- Added Automapping support for Novation's Automap Universal System.
- Added settings>MIDI "use midi driver for midi timing" setting.
Fixed or updated since v18.104.22.168:
- Fixed a variety of issues causing random crashes.
- Fixed an issue where renaming a collection clip could delete the source files.
- Fixed an issue where pasting a folder could crash Tracktion on the Mac.
- Fixed an issue where importing some MIDI files could crash Tracktion.
- Fixed an issue where reversing an MP3 could crash Tracktion.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the delete button in the markers browser could crash Tracktion.
- Fixed an issue where the playback point could start incorrectly for stretched clips with offsets.
- Fixed an issue where adjusting the latency slider wouldn't actually update the driver until Tracktion was restarted.
- Fixed an issue where pasting a clip at a different tempo could result in an incorrectly sized clip.
- Fixed an issue where tracks could be routed incorrectly after performing a render and add.
- Fixed an issue where rendering a folder track would not work when some of the enclosed tracks were muted.
- Fixed an issue in time adjust where new clips could be created with an offset.
- Fixed an issue where exported audio tracks could start with bad audio when E-to-E is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where periods in filenames or track names would cause a variety of problems.
- Fixed an issue where loop tags with spaces were not remembered in the loop library.
- Fixed an issue where folder tracks could be incorrectly included in exported tracks.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI notes could disappear when resizing clips.
- Fixed an issue where the MIDI line tool could operate incorrectly on looped clips with start offsets.
- Fixed an issue where importing clips to an empty folder wouldn't create tracks within that folder.
- Fixed an issue where punching in using replace record mode would stop/start playback early/late.
- Fixed an issue where an oversized log file could prevent Tracktion from launching.
- Fixed an issue that caused unexpected timeline behavior with some time signature changes.
- Fixed an issue where zooming with shift-scroll wheel was broken on the Mac.
- Fixed an issue where dragging an audio clip past a tempo change changed its length incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where strange behavior would occur when using step record across time signature boundaries.
- Fixed an issue where the filter list could be hidden behind the Mac menu bar when Tracktion wasn't maximized.
- Fixed an issue where double-clicking a clip to preview it would not play the correct portion of the clip if it had an offset.
- Fixed an issue where muted MIDI clips were still audible if playback is started in the middle.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a program on some plug-ins could cause the "show hide" bar on the VST window to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where wrapping filters in racks could create an unexpected filter order.
- Fixed an issue where playback would start at the wrong point when count-in was enabled with punch.
- Fixed an issue where the Tracktion installer would initialize the projects list.
- Fixed an issue so that many more items are now undoable when manipulating filters inside racks.
- Fixed an issue where the Tab key no longer worked as expected for renaming of tracks.
- Fixed an issue so the sort state in the projects tab items list is now remembered.
- Fixed an issue where adding a tempo/automation point by double-clicking would not select it.
- Fixed an issue where tempo/automation points remained highlighted when using alt-arrow to select a new point.
- Fixed an issue where clip markers in looped clip weren't being properly shown.
- Fixed an issue where the selected track could be hidden behind the global track when using alt+arrow to scroll.
Other Related News
18 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v22.214.171.1247 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v126.96.36.1996 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v188.8.131.525 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.2069 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v220.127.116.119 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 326 Jan 2006 Mackie releases Mackie Mixing Tools for Tracktion 2 (Boxed)19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v18.104.22.1680 Oct 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion v22.214.171.1248 Jul 2005 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 now available04 Apr 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion 2 demo version
25 Jan 2013 Tracktion Software Corporation takes ownership and launches all-new Tracktion 407 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.905 Jun 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.3.627 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.404 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.221 Feb 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.103 Feb 2014 Tracktion Software Corporation releases Tracktion 522 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.211 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 429 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.317 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping03 Nov 2006 IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube 2 Live and StealthPlug bundle (incl. Tracktion)20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v188.8.131.520 May 2005 Subminimal releases TrackPAD v1.0.120 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 212 Aug 2004 Tracktion v184.108.40.206 released20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v220.127.116.11 released17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 released [UPDATED]21 Jan 2004 Tracktion 22.214.171.124 released12 Sep 2003 Raw Material Tracktion beta for OS X released17 Jul 2003 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 released