15th April 2006
Magix has released version 8.3 of both Samplitude and Sequoia. These updates include comprehensive improvements in terms of import / export, object handling, scrubbing, hardware controller support, mixing-/effects handling, MIDI optimization and network dongle functionality.
Enhanced import / export functions:
- MP3 surround export/import.
- DVD-audio/DVD-video export/import (LPCM).
- Real mono bouncing (without 6 dB drop).
Enhanced object handling:
- Improved ripple in corresponding object modes.
- Optimized object selection and marker handling.
- Take composer: Option to apply changes to all tracks.
- Scrubbing mode OneSpeed.
- Improved reversal within keyboard scrubbing.
Enhanced hardware controller support:
- Templates for HUI, Tranzport.
- Enhanced performance.
- Enhanced MIDI-Learn and assigning of menu commands.
Enhanced mixer / effects functions:
- VST-Presets load and save support.
- Improved sync of Elastic Audio objects (Resampling Modus).
- New options for creating 24 Bit FX files within destructive effects.
Enhanced MIDI functions:
- Timing improvements with MIDI Devices, e.g. Behringer BCR2000.
- New ini option for completely deactivate SysX-inputs (e.g. for CME UF6).
Enhanced network dongle functions:
- Every dongle can now be addressed via network, providing one licence. Prerequisite: Codemeter driver version >/= 2.20 has to be installed.
Furthermore, Sequoia V8.3 provides optimized preview times within crossfade editor and source-destination-cut.
21 Jul 2011 MAGIX AG takes over yellow tools
04 Jan 2011 Magix updates Samplitude and Sequoia to v11.2
24 Mar 2010 Magix releases Vandal Virtual Guitar & Bass Amp
16 Dec 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 Trial Version
08 Sep 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
01 Apr 2009 Magix announces Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
12 Dec 2008 Magix releases Samplitude and Sequoia v10.2
17 Jun 2008 Magix releases Sequoia and Samplitude v10.1
15 Jan 2008 Magix updates Sequoia/Samplitude to v10.0.2
03 Jan 2008 Magix releases Samplitude 10 demo version
20 Dec 2007 Magix updates Sequoia and Samplitude to v10.0.1
31 Oct 2007 Magix releases Sequoia 10 and Samplitude 10
12 Oct 2007 Magix announces Samplitude 10 and Sequoia 10
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing
26 Jul 2006 Samplitude V8 SE free with Computer Music 103