21st December 2002
A 17MB demo version is available for download.
Samplitude Version 7.0 - new features
- Audio Engine - Mixer: Old and new effects, a new mixer, optimised operability, monitoring and including VST effects.
- New look, record, playback, export, import: A new ergonomic look with lots of detail improvements. A new record engine, record monitoring, new file formats, new bounce- and Record options.
- Automatic latency compensation: Delays caused by plug-ins have been eliminated with automatic latency compensation for entire signal paths.
- ASIO drivers: Samplitude 7 now supports the ASIO driver model which includes hard and software monitoring.
- Batch Processing: A wide range of batch processing options for editing and converting multiple files.
- POW-r dithering: POW-r, the superb word length reduction algorithm.
- Visualization: The visualization section has been enhanced by many excellent new functions.
- TimePitch: New algorithms for real-time application of timestretching and / or pitchshifting incl. Beat marker support etc.
- External Remote Control: External remote control possibilities, incl. Mackie control support.
- Vocoder: Samplitude 7 contains a new integrated Vocoder with extensive endowments.
- Amp Simulation: Perfect amp and speaker simulation.
- Room Simulator: The real-time room simulator integrated in the professional version is a revolutionary development.
- VST instruments: Support of VST instruments, single outputs can be routed everywhere.
- MIDI: The MIDI Editor of the professional version has been substantially enhanced.
- Video: Samplitude 7 professional comes with the complete video recording, editing and authoring software video deLuxe 2.0.