20th December 2007
Magix has updated Sequoia and Samplitude to v10.0.1 offering many improvements such as:
- Optimized memory handling for projects with large number of tracks.
- New menu function "Object ->Select Objects -> Select Objects in active track ", also by double click to empty area in track.
- Resampling is possible for CD-Import.
- MIDI-Editor: SHIFT+ALT-double click selects all notes after click position (now additional ALT required, as SHIFT becomes hotkey for Pencil Mode).
- Audio quantization: analysis and quantization process has been sped up.
- MarkerManager: AQ-(Audio) Marker can be filtered now.
- Revised am|munition plug-in.
- Burn-Proof option in CD burn-speed selection dialogue.
- Clipstore: option for saving clips of multi-selection individually.
- Impulse Response Extraction is working with externally created chirp files.
21 Jul 2011 MAGIX AG takes over yellow tools
04 Jan 2011 Magix updates Samplitude and Sequoia to v11.2
24 Mar 2010 Magix releases Vandal Virtual Guitar & Bass Amp
16 Dec 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 Trial Version
08 Sep 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
01 Apr 2009 Magix announces Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
12 Dec 2008 Magix releases Samplitude and Sequoia v10.2
17 Jun 2008 Magix releases Sequoia and Samplitude v10.1
15 Jan 2008 Magix updates Sequoia/Samplitude to v10.0.2
03 Jan 2008 Magix releases Samplitude 10 demo version
20 Dec 2007 Magix updates Sequoia and Samplitude to v10.0.1
31 Oct 2007 Magix releases Sequoia 10 and Samplitude 10
12 Oct 2007 Magix announces Samplitude 10 and Sequoia 10
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
17 Jan 2008 Solid State Logic releases Pro-Convert
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing
26 Jul 2006 Samplitude V8 SE free with Computer Music 103