Magix has updated Sequoia and Samplitude to v10.0.1 offering many improvements such as:
- Optimized memory handling for projects with large number of tracks.
- New menu function "Object ->Select Objects -> Select Objects in active track ", also by double click to empty area in track.
- Resampling is possible for CD-Import.
- MIDI-Editor: SHIFT+ALT-double click selects all notes after click position (now additional ALT required, as SHIFT becomes hotkey for Pencil Mode).
- Audio quantization: analysis and quantization process has been sped up.
- MarkerManager: AQ-(Audio) Marker can be filtered now.
- Revised am|munition plug-in.
- Burn-Proof option in CD burn-speed selection dialogue.
- Clipstore: option for saving clips of multi-selection individually.
- Impulse Response Extraction is working with externally created chirp files.