23rd July 2010
Magix has updated Vandal to version 1.104. This update addresses a couple of issues (REAPER mouse bug, MIDI issues, etc.) and introduces some new features (amp presence, plate reverb, mic delay, etc.). There were some slight changes nearly everywhere, and most presets have been adapted accordingly.
The Mac OS X VST/AU demo version is also now available.
- Guitar amp: added presence control to config panel (class A/B mode).
- Post-fx: added new effect 'vintage plate reverb'.
- Post-fx: units are now on by default when selecting an effect type.
- GUI: added global option to switch dynamic window resize off (some hosts have problems here).
- GUI: stomp menus stay visible now in the 'minimised' view (all modules collapsed).
- GUI: guitar amp's config view now stays open when switching scenes or presets.
- Stomps: improved delay modulation on TimeTunnel.
- Fixed: some Mac hosts showed wrong window size when re-opening the GUI.
- Fixed: missing update of selected entries in the cab sim's menus.
- Fixed: guitar power amp sometimes turned silent upon scene switching.
- Mac VST/AU: drastic CPU load reduction (runs 40-50% faster now).
21 Jul 2011 MAGIX AG takes over yellow tools
04 Jan 2011 Magix updates Samplitude and Sequoia to v11.2
24 Mar 2010 Magix releases Vandal Virtual Guitar & Bass Amp
16 Dec 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 Trial Version
08 Sep 2009 Magix releases Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
01 Apr 2009 Magix announces Samplitude 11 and Sequoia 11
12 Dec 2008 Magix releases Samplitude and Sequoia v10.2
17 Jun 2008 Magix releases Sequoia and Samplitude v10.1
15 Jan 2008 Magix updates Sequoia/Samplitude to v10.0.2
03 Jan 2008 Magix releases Samplitude 10 demo version
20 Dec 2007 Magix updates Sequoia and Samplitude to v10.0.1
31 Oct 2007 Magix releases Sequoia 10 and Samplitude 10
12 Oct 2007 Magix announces Samplitude 10 and Sequoia 10