15th February 2010
Maizesoft has announced releases the first public beta version of Maize Sampler 2 for Windows and Mac OS X. It consists of two parts: Maize Sample Editor and Maize Sampler Player.
Maize Sample Editor:
- Standalone Windows and Mac OS X application.
- Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO and ADSR envelope.
- Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- Load EXS24 sampler format.
- Sample loop and Choke cluster.
- Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- Export .mse compact instrument file.
Maize Sampler Player:
- VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
- Load and play .mse compact instrument file.
- User defined UI background skin.
- XML defined knob, label combobox and keyboard.
- Serial number copy protection.
- Status saving and restoring by hosts.
- Free redistribution.
The Beta versions will expire two weeks after released. System requirement: Windows XP or later / Mac OSX 10.5 or later. There are some known issues with beta versions, please do not use it for commercial purpose.