Maizesoft has updated Maize Sampler to v2.07.
Changes in v2.07:
- Improved engine performance.
- Fixed a few crashes in the player.
- Unified instrument export and player generation.
- Fixed number of sample limit in Mac.
Changes in v2.06:
- Added a gain property on the group level.
- Added the amplitude range property on instrument level.
- Sample path is now saved as relative path.
- Voice stealing has a 1ms fade out now.
- Fixed a pitch drifting bug when engine is in 96k sample rate.
- Do not show update dialog when the current version is newer than the server version.
- Fixed some errors for new/save/saveas commands.
- Fixed a bug that causes serial numbers not saved with project.
- Fixed a bug that causes volume/pan to be reset upon opening project.
- Fixed a bug when restoring the player's state.
- Fixed a bug when loading mse file bigger than 2GB.