10th July 2014
MakeMusic has updated Finale 2014 to 2014c.
Finale 2014c addresses the following issues for both Windows and Mac users:
- MIDI key velocity information is now played back in all layers.
- Stop and start values are now interpreted correctly by Human Playback.
It also addresses this Windows-specific issue:
- Crashing behavior introduced in Finale 2014b on some Windows computers has been resolved.
And these two Mac issues:
- The audio sample rate is now retained in the Finale preferences.
- Documents no longer print off-center when selecting crop marks or registration marks.