31st August 2013
MakeMusic has announced the newest version of SmartMusic, its interactive learning software for music education. The new features allow for more comprehensive documentation of student progress, as well as the greatest subscription flexibility in SmartMusic's history.
SmartMusic has always offered high-quality assessment of student performance, combined with strong tools for teachers to personalize assignments and document the growth of their students. This latest version expands and improves the tools available for teachers and features the following major enhancements:
- Associate state standards to SmartMusic assignments for more comprehensive documentation.
- Create your own rubrics with clear criteria for student-centered assessment.
- Ability to access SmartMusic from multiple devices with the same subscription.
- Interact with a new, modern, intuitive interface that is more accessible than ever.
- Many additional "under the hood" improvements to installation and performance.
SmartMusic is also available for the iPad. The latest update is free to current subscribers.
05 Nov 2013 MakeMusic releases Finale 2014
31 Aug 2013 MakeMusic updates SmartMusic Education Software
28 Sep 2012 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2012c
28 Jun 2012 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2012b
19 Jan 2012 MakeMusic Unveils iPad Music Viewer
19 Jan 2012 MakeMusic announces Finale NotePad 2012
18 Jan 2012 MakeMusic, Inc. acquires Garritan Corporation
10 Oct 2011 MakeMusic releases Finale 2012
13 Jan 2011 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2011c for Mac
03 Dec 2010 MakeMusic updates Finale PrintMusic to 2011a
09 Nov 2010 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2011b
12 Oct 2010 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2011a
29 Jun 2010 MakeMusic releases Finale 2011
22 Dec 2009 MakeMusic updates Finale 2010 to 2010b
21 Oct 2009 MakeMusic releases Finale 2010a
14 Aug 2009 MakeMusic updates Finale 2009 to 2009c
24 Jan 2013 MakeMusic announces Garritan Harps Sound Library