22nd December 2009
MakeMusic has updated Finale 2010 to 2010b. It includes improvements in the copying of time signatures, percussion playback, linked parts, and more.
Fixes in Finale 2010b:
- Chords: Deleting a measure stack no longer deletes chords in the subsequent measure.
- Copy/Paste: Time Signature changes now copy correctly when notes are excluded in the Edit Filter dialog box.
- Graphics: Exported EPS files without embedded fonts now properly refer to the system's fonts upon viewing. (Mac Only)
- Linked Parts: Expressions and chord symbols in the score no longer move when their corresponding items are moved across a barline in a linked part.
- Percussion: All Row-Loff percussion sounds are now defined correctly for MIDI input.
- Selection: Problems regarding non-contiguous measure selection have been resolved.
- Staves: Special Part Extraction now works properly for staves requiring multi-measure rests.
- Worksheets: Chord playback has been corrected in some ear training worksheets.