22nd December 2009
MakeMusic has updated Finale 2010 to 2010b. It includes improvements in the copying of time signatures, percussion playback, linked parts, and more.
Fixes in Finale 2010b:
- Chords: Deleting a measure stack no longer deletes chords in the subsequent measure.
- Copy/Paste: Time Signature changes now copy correctly when notes are excluded in the Edit Filter dialog box.
- Graphics: Exported EPS files without embedded fonts now properly refer to the system's fonts upon viewing. (Mac Only)
- Linked Parts: Expressions and chord symbols in the score no longer move when their corresponding items are moved across a barline in a linked part.
- Percussion: All Row-Loff percussion sounds are now defined correctly for MIDI input.
- Selection: Problems regarding non-contiguous measure selection have been resolved.
- Staves: Special Part Extraction now works properly for staves requiring multi-measure rests.
- Worksheets: Chord playback has been corrected in some ear training worksheets.
22 Jan 2014 MakeMusic releases Finale 2014a
05 Nov 2013 MakeMusic releases Finale 2014
31 Aug 2013 MakeMusic updates SmartMusic Education Software
28 Sep 2012 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2012c
28 Jun 2012 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2012b
19 Jan 2012 MakeMusic Unveils iPad Music Viewer
19 Jan 2012 MakeMusic announces Finale NotePad 2012
18 Jan 2012 MakeMusic, Inc. acquires Garritan Corporation
10 Oct 2011 MakeMusic releases Finale 2012
13 Jan 2011 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2011c for Mac
03 Dec 2010 MakeMusic updates Finale PrintMusic to 2011a
09 Nov 2010 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2011b
12 Oct 2010 MakeMusic updates Finale to 2011a
29 Jun 2010 MakeMusic releases Finale 2011
22 Dec 2009 MakeMusic updates Finale 2010 to 2010b
21 Oct 2009 MakeMusic releases Finale 2010a