30th January 2008
Martin Eastwood Audio has updated Compressive to v1.0.2.
- Fixed flickering GUI.
- Pop-up menus work a bit smoother.
- Fixed a small memory leak.
- Changed the presets in Compressive Pro as the ones set to the external sidechain by default were causing some confusion.
Compressive was originally created as an entry for the KVR Developer Challenge 2007. It consists of two audio compressors written in a combination of C++ and assembly for maximum CPU efficiency.
- Compressive Pro is an external side chain vintage analogue modeled RMS compressor. The external side contains a 3-band EQ and mid/side controls to allow complete control of audio dynamics.
- Compressive Lite uses the same algorithms as Compressive Pro but has a reduced feature for minimum CPU usage.
11 Jun 2010 Martin Eastwood Audio releases Mverb