18th November 2011
Changes in version 1.1.0:
- Improved tone generator outputs.
- Improved voice filters.
- Added auto adjust volume which "boosts" flute voice.
- Improved background noise.
- Added noise gate toggle switch (so noise gate can be switched off).
- Added subtle oscillator detune when vibrato is on.
- Added Vox Jaguar-style monophonic manual bass voice.
- Added sustain pedal support.
- Added pitch wheel/bend support.
- Added change global tuning using Shift-click/drag.
- Added randomize global tuning using Alt-click/drag.
- Added tuning lock (so tuning persists when changing presets).
- QC LED now momentarily lights up after retuning, indicating internals are being recalculated.
- Changed QC and MIDI channel from preset parameters to global settings.
- Double-click anywhere in red/orange area to open settings window.
- Less memory-consuming at higher sample rates (>48kHz).
- Fixed possible aliasing at higher frequencies, at lower sample rates (<22kHz), and when QC is off.
- [VST] Fixed preset selection not updating after MIDI Program Change.
- [Windows] Fixed text input for automated controls.
- [Mac OS X] Added AU offline rendering support.
- [Mac OS X] On PowerPC settings are now stored little-endian, so projects and presets are compatible with Intel Mac and Windows.
- [Mac OS X] Fixed decaying filter output being cut off.
05 Feb 2013 Martinic updates Combo Model V to v1.2.0
03 Dec 2012 Martinic updates Combo Model F to v1.1.0
09 Jan 2012 Martinic releases Combo Model F v1.0.0
18 Nov 2011 Martinic updates Free Combo Model V to v1.1.0
01 Nov 2010 Martinic updates Combo Model V to v1.0.4
28 Sep 2010 Martinic updates Combo Model V to v1.0.3
26 Jul 2010 Martinic updates Combo Model V to v1.0.2
28 Jun 2010 Martinic updates Combo Model V to v1.0.1
14 Jun 2010 Martinic releases Combo Model V