Mastering The Mix has announced the release of Expose, a stand alone quality control application for music producers, label owners, managers and anyone interested in releasing high quality music.
- Integrated LUFS.
- Short Term LUFS.
- Decibels True Peak (16X Oversampling).
- Sample Peak.
- Left / Right heat map.
- Correlation heat map.
- Short Term Dynamic Range.
- Loudness Range.
How To Use Expose in 6 Easy Steps:
- Load A Track: Open the application and drag your audio onto the dashboard.
- Presets: In the bottom left corner you'll see the presets. Click on the text and select where your audio will be heard (i.e 'Apple Music', 'Club', 'Spotify' etc).
- Readings: The four sections give you detailed information about the loudness, peaks, stereo/phase information, and dynamic range of your audio.
- Identify Issues: If EXPOSE detects that issues would arise, the section icon and problematic readout will turn red. The waveform will also show you the exact location of the issues.
- Isolate Issues: Click on one of the numerical readouts to isolate those specific issues on the waveform.
- Preview Audio: You can click on the waveform to preview that part of the audio. Once you've identified what and where the technical issues are you can efficiently resolve them in your DAW. Hit spacebar to start and stop continuous playback.
Intro Price: £9 (Reg. £29).