The Amen is the legendary "Amen Break", packed in a VST Plugin. The Amen Break is already sliced up into single drum hits. Each single slice can be triggered by a MIDI note. It can be rearranged, so that the user can produce the "Amen" beat of their choice.
It has two types of amp envelopes, one main envelope, which affects all slices, and each single slice additionally has its own envelope for more individual tweaking. It has a multimode filter, an ADSR filter envelope, two LFOs and an effects section with phaser, bitcrusher, distortion and a reverb. The slices can be played forward and reverse by velocity strength.
- Synthesis: Sample-based.
- Each slice can be triggered by its own MIDI note (C1 - A4).
- 1 Resonance Four Pole State Variable Filter, switchable between Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass and switchable 12/24 dB slope, Resonance can be driven up to self oscillation.
- 1 ADSR Filter Envelope.
- 1 AD Amp Envelope.
- AD Envelope for each single slice.
- 2 host syncable LFOs.
- Effects section with Phaser, Bitcrusher, Distortion and Reverb.
- Each single slice can be played forward (Velocity set from 0 to 100) and reverse (Velocity set from 101 to 127).
- Each single slice can be played once or looped (can be set separately for forward and reverse).
- Editable forward start/end positions, editable reverse start/end positions for each single slice.
- All functions fully automatable.
- MIDI Learn function for each knob/button.