16th February 2012
MathAudio has announced the release of Auto EQ, a new VST plug-in for Windows. It replaces SonoReplicator VST, which has been discontinued. The owners of the SonoReplicator licenses are invited to make a FREE upgrade at mathaudio.com. MathAudio Auto EQ supports all features of SonoReplicator and adds new ones.
Auto EQ Features:
- Compensates the acoustic imperfections of speakers, headphones and earphones.
- Corrects the deficiencies of the room acoustics (multi-point compensation).
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of the frequency response.
- Quells the resonance peaks of the frequency response while leaving the deep notches to prevent the large excursions of the speaker diaphragm. No more muddy sound of conventional linearizing equalizers.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Ultra-low noise: only double-precision floating-point calculations are used.
- Perfect for use with standard measurement microphones. Even a cheap measurement microphone like Behringer ECM8000 ensures the accuracy of +/- 2 dB which is enough for professional musical applications.
- A patented method of the frequency response correction ensures maximum accuracy of the compensation.
Pricing & Availability
Auto EQ costs $99.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
01 Nov 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1.8
28 Oct 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1.7
09 Oct 2012 MathAudio updates Fast EQ to v1.0.4
05 Jun 2012 MathAudio updates Microphone Corrector to v1.4
27 May 2012 MathAudio updates Pickup Corrector to v1.3
18 May 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1 (incl. 64-bit)
22 Apr 2012 MathAudio updates Microphone Corrector to v1.1