MathAudio has announced the release of Auto EQ, a new VST plug-in for Windows. It replaces SonoReplicator VST, which has been discontinued. The owners of the SonoReplicator licenses are invited to make a FREE upgrade at mathaudio.com. MathAudio Auto EQ supports all features of SonoReplicator and adds new ones.
Auto EQ Features:
- Compensates the acoustic imperfections of speakers, headphones and earphones.
- Corrects the deficiencies of the room acoustics (multi-point compensation).
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of the frequency response.
- Quells the resonance peaks of the frequency response while leaving the deep notches to prevent the large excursions of the speaker diaphragm. No more muddy sound of conventional linearizing equalizers.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Ultra-low noise: only double-precision floating-point calculations are used.
- Perfect for use with standard measurement microphones. Even a cheap measurement microphone like Behringer ECM8000 ensures the accuracy of +/- 2 dB which is enough for professional musical applications.
- A patented method of the frequency response correction ensures maximum accuracy of the compensation.
Pricing & Availability
Auto EQ costs $99.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.