MathAudio has announced the release of Microphone Corrector, a new VST plug-in for Windows which turns any microphone into an acoustic replica of any other microphone.
Microphone Corrector Features:
- Turns any microphone into an acoustic replica of any other microphone. Listen to the sound samples.
- Works with real reference microphones. No virtual models. Turn your medium quality microphone into a replica of your high quality microphone and compare the sounds immediately.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of the microphone frequency response.
- Applies a patent pending method of microphone correction which ensures maximum similarity between the sound of the reference microphone and the sound of the target microphone.
- Ultra-low noise: only double-precision floating-point calculations are used.
Pricing & Availability
Microphone Corrector costs $99.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
01 Nov 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1.8
28 Oct 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1.7
09 Oct 2012 MathAudio updates Fast EQ to v1.0.4
05 Jun 2012 MathAudio updates Microphone Corrector to v1.4
27 May 2012 MathAudio updates Pickup Corrector to v1.3
18 May 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1 (incl. 64-bit)
22 Apr 2012 MathAudio updates Microphone Corrector to v1.1