MathAudio has announced the release of Microphone Corrector, a new VST plug-in for Windows which turns any microphone into an acoustic replica of any other microphone.
Microphone Corrector Features:
- Turns any microphone into an acoustic replica of any other microphone. Listen to the sound samples.
- Works with real reference microphones. No virtual models. Turn your medium quality microphone into a replica of your high quality microphone and compare the sounds immediately.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of the microphone frequency response.
- Applies a patent pending method of microphone correction which ensures maximum similarity between the sound of the reference microphone and the sound of the target microphone.
- Ultra-low noise: only double-precision floating-point calculations are used.
Pricing & Availability
Microphone Corrector costs $99.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.