24th February 2012
MathAudio has announced the release of Pickup Corrector, a new VST plug-in for Windows which corrects the frequency response deficiencies of pickups of musical instruments.
Pickup Corrector Features:
- Corrects the frequency response of pickups of musical instruments to make the spectrum of their signal similar to the spectrum of a good microphone.
- Allows the sound recording in a relatively noisy environment because pickups are less sensitive to the environment noise than microphones.
- Contains an optional "Air" feature which simulates the sound reflections that are usually present in the microphone signals.
- Ultra-low noise: only double-precision floating-point calculations are used.
- Applies a patent pending method of pickup correction which is applicable to a variety of pickups, including piezo pickups, magnetic pickups and mic pickups.
Pricing & Availability
Pickup Corrector costs $99.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
01 Nov 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1.8
28 Oct 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1.7
09 Oct 2012 MathAudio updates Fast EQ to v1.0.4
05 Jun 2012 MathAudio updates Microphone Corrector to v1.4
27 May 2012 MathAudio updates Pickup Corrector to v1.3
18 May 2012 MathAudio updates Auto EQ to v2.1 (incl. 64-bit)
22 Apr 2012 MathAudio updates Microphone Corrector to v1.1