MathAudio has announced the release of Pickup Corrector, a new VST plug-in for Windows which corrects the frequency response deficiencies of pickups of musical instruments.
Pickup Corrector Features:
- Corrects the frequency response of pickups of musical instruments to make the spectrum of their signal similar to the spectrum of a good microphone.
- Allows the sound recording in a relatively noisy environment because pickups are less sensitive to the environment noise than microphones.
- Contains an optional "Air" feature which simulates the sound reflections that are usually present in the microphone signals.
- Ultra-low noise: only double-precision floating-point calculations are used.
- Applies a patent pending method of pickup correction which is applicable to a variety of pickups, including piezo pickups, magnetic pickups and mic pickups.
Pricing & Availability
Pickup Corrector costs $99.95 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.