28th August 2013
The Mathew Lane DrMS spatial processor plugin is now available as AAX Native 64 plugin.
DrMS is a unique spatial processor, available as AAX/RTAS/AU/VST plugin, with a wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production - going from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding, over stereo field width and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
Version 4 features:
- Native AAX64/RTAS/AU32/AU64/VST32/VST64 plugin for OS X & Windows.
- MS encoding & decoding.
- Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width.
- Mastering grade filters.
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections.
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects.
- Full mono compatibility.
- Built in preset management system - exchange presets between hosts and platforms.
- Real world presets designed by Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen).
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparison.
- Smart MCU control surface layout.
Price: €99 (exc. VAT) at www.mathewlane.com. A 14-day iLok Demo License period can be requested via the Mathew Lane website. DrMS v4 AAX Native 64 is a free upgrade for all DrMS v3 & v4 customers. For DrMS v1 and v2 users, an upgrade path to DrMS v4 is offered for only €49 ex. VAT.
For more info, please visit www.mathewlane.com/DrMS.html
20 Sep 2010 mathewlane.com updates DrMS to v3.2
12 Mar 2009 Mathew Lane releases DrMS Spatial Processor v2.0
12 Nov 2008 Mathew Lane updates DrMS to v1.1