Matthieu Brucher has announced the release of ATKLimiter and the update of ATKCompressor and ATKExpander, free and Open Source mono limiter, compressor and expander plug-ins for 64-bit Mac OS X (10.8 minimum) and Windows (32 and 64-bit) in VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in formats. He has also updated Audio Toolkit to v0.5.0.
Audio Toolkit is a BSD-licensed audio processing library based on a pipeline concept.
- Renamed slope attribute to ratio for Gain Compressor and Expander Filters.
- Renamed the Chamberlin filter.
- Added a StereoUniversalFixedDelayLineFilter that can make mix two channels together with different delay for each channel with Python wrappers.
- Added a GainLimiterFilter (maximum ratio) with Python wrappers.
- Added a MaxFilter with Python wrappers.
- Added a DryWetFilter with Python wrappers.
- Bug fixes.
- Added a PipelineGlobalSinkFilter with Python wrapper.
- Changed the MiddleSideFilter scale (no more dividing by 2 in the code).
- Additional tools additions (cos generator, offset+volume filter).
- Added a second order all pass filter with Python wrappers.