Matthieu Brucher has announced an update to Audio Toolkit, a BSD-licensed audio processing library based on a pipeline concept. This release evolves around new preamplifiers optimizations. It is also now compiled on Travis and Appveyor.
Changes in 1.5.0:
- Adding a follower class solid state preamplifier with Python wrappers.
- Adding a Dempwolf model for tube filters with Python wrappers.
- Adding a Munro-Piazza model for tube filters with Python wrappers.
- Optimized distortion and preamplifier filters by using fmath exp calls.
- Vectorized x4 the IIR part of the IIR filter.
- Vectorized delay filters.
- Fixed bug in gain filters.