Matthieu Brucher has announced the release of ATKSteroCompressor, a free and Open Source dual channel compressor plug-in for 64-bit Mac OS X (10.8 minimum) and Windows (32 and 64-bit) in VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in formats.
He has also updated Audio Toolkit, a BSD-licensed audio processing library based on a pipeline concept, to v0.6.0.
Changes in 0.6.0:
- Added override and final keywords in virtual calls.
- Changed the API so that process_impl is now const.
- Exposed full_setup to the user (direct reset of the internal state, already called when changing sample rate).
- Added LinkWitz-Riley second order low and high path filters.
- Fix resetting the internal state of all delays by using full_setup.
- Added a CustomFIRFilter with Python wrapper.
Changes in 0.5.1:
- Added time-varying IIR filters (variable frequency, coded as transposed direct form II).
- Added second order time varying filter implementations.
- Added a RelativePowerFilter with Python wrappers.
- Added a DerivativeFilter with Python wrappers.
- Added Python wrappers for the InWavFilter.
- Fixed some warnings during compilation.