10th June 2013
MaxSynths has released DSP-2 Vocal, a new effect for vocal processing which includes an Intelligent Dynamic Processor, a saturator, a four band equalizer fixed on vocal key frequencies and a room emulator based on the Schroeder reverberator.
- Intelligent Dynamic Processor (IDP).
- Four different automatic operative modes.
- Selectable compression ratio.
- Saturator with three different operation modes.
- EQ fixed on vocal key frequencies.
- Room emulator based on Schroeder reverb model.
- Transparent increment of the perceived volume level.
- High precision input/output VU-meter.
- Low CPU usage.
Format: Windows VST.
27 Dec 2013 MaxSynths Kontakt Bundle Sale - 70% Off
21 Nov 2013 MaxSynths releases XS-Bongo for Kontakt/WAV
30 Aug 2013 MaxSynths releases Orgelwerke for Kontakt
17 Jun 2013 MaxSynths releases "Raveolution" for Massive
01 Jun 2013 MaxSynths updates DSP-1 to v1.1
01 Mar 2013 MaxSynths release X-Sequence for Crisalys VSTi
20 Dec 2012 MaxSynths releases DSP-1 VST effect for Windows
23 Jul 2012 MaxSynths releases aPiano for Kontakt
24 Jan 2011 MaxSynths releases Crisalys
24 Feb 2009 MaxSynths releases Cryologic