19th October 2004
New features in eJ 2:
- The Echo/Delay effect has evolved into the improved "Chorus 2".
- New Warm filter algorithm.
- "Hard" filter mode added.
- Keyboard tracking of the filter cutoff frequency.
- Release knob added to the filter EG.
- No clicks when you change a control on the editor page.
- Tension Knob added to each operator's EG.
- Adjustable velocity curve.
- The frequency offset of the operators can now be adjusted with 0.01 Hz precision.
- Unison of up to 8 voices.
- Portamento mode added.
- Mono glide mode added.
- Pitch bend range has been expanded with a range of up to 4 octaves.
- Fading screens and buttons.
- Knobs and numbers can be set to default by double-clicking.
- The GUI is generally softer and brighter.
This update will be free for all registered users of the previous versions.