Maxx Claster releases eJ v2.0 beta
19th October 2004
19th October 2004
Maxx Claster has released a demo beta version of eJ v2.0. It is restricted in the following way: Silence is inserted every 25-30 seconds. You may, however, save and load patches.
New features in eJ 2:
- The Echo/Delay effect has evolved into the improved "Chorus 2".
- New Warm filter algorithm.
- "Hard" filter mode added.
- Keyboard tracking of the filter cutoff frequency.
- Release knob added to the filter EG.
- No clicks when you change a control on the editor page.
- Tension Knob added to each operator's EG.
- Adjustable velocity curve.
- The frequency offset of the operators can now be adjusted with 0.01 Hz precision.
- Unison of up to 8 voices.
- Portamento mode added.
- Mono glide mode added.
- Pitch bend range has been expanded with a range of up to 4 octaves.
- Fading screens and buttons.
- Knobs and numbers can be set to default by double-clicking.
- The GUI is generally softer and brighter.
This update will be free for all registered users of the previous versions.
03 Jul 2006 Maxx Claster updates Toxic III to v1.117 May 2006 Maxx Claster releases Toxic III v1.002 May 2006 Maxx Claster announces Toxic III23 Dec 2005 Maxx Claster discounts Toxic for Xmas21 Nov 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.319 Aug 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.213 Jun 2005 Maxx Claster updates Toxic to v2.116 May 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.026 Mar 2005 Maxx Claster updates Toxic to v1.0.116 Feb 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic FM synth25 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster eJ updated to v2.0.118 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster releases eJ v2.008 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster updates Bazzoid to v2.2.519 Oct 2004 Maxx Claster releases eJ v2.0 beta14 Sep 2004 eJ updated to v1.2.527 Aug 2004 Maxx Claster eJ updated to v1.202 Aug 2004 Maxx Claster eJ v1.1 released11 Jul 2004 Maxx Claster eJ v1.0, Bazzoid v2.2 & OxyWaveZ Live v2.1.5 released27 Jun 2004 Maxx Claster eJ beta demo available26 Apr 2004 Maxx Claster Bazzoid v2.1 released