19th October 2004
New features in eJ 2:
- The Echo/Delay effect has evolved into the improved "Chorus 2".
- New Warm filter algorithm.
- "Hard" filter mode added.
- Keyboard tracking of the filter cutoff frequency.
- Release knob added to the filter EG.
- No clicks when you change a control on the editor page.
- Tension Knob added to each operator's EG.
- Adjustable velocity curve.
- The frequency offset of the operators can now be adjusted with 0.01 Hz precision.
- Unison of up to 8 voices.
- Portamento mode added.
- Mono glide mode added.
- Pitch bend range has been expanded with a range of up to 4 octaves.
- Fading screens and buttons.
- Knobs and numbers can be set to default by double-clicking.
- The GUI is generally softer and brighter.
This update will be free for all registered users of the previous versions.
03 Jul 2006 Maxx Claster updates Toxic III to v1.1
17 May 2006 Maxx Claster releases Toxic III v1.0
02 May 2006 Maxx Claster announces Toxic III
23 Dec 2005 Maxx Claster discounts Toxic for Xmas
21 Nov 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.3
19 Aug 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.2
13 Jun 2005 Maxx Claster updates Toxic to v2.1
16 May 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.0
26 Mar 2005 Maxx Claster updates Toxic to v1.0.1
16 Feb 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic FM synth
25 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster eJ updated to v2.0.1
18 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster releases eJ v2.0
08 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster updates Bazzoid to v2.2.5
19 Oct 2004 Maxx Claster releases eJ v2.0 beta
14 Sep 2004 eJ updated to v1.2.5
27 Aug 2004 Maxx Claster eJ updated to v1.2
02 Aug 2004 Maxx Claster eJ v1.1 released
27 Jun 2004 Maxx Claster eJ beta demo available
26 Apr 2004 Maxx Claster Bazzoid v2.1 released