17th May 2006
Maxx Claster has released Toxic III, the third version of the 6-operator FM synthesizer VSTi for Windows. Toxic features a hybrid synthesis engine, combining the best of FM and Subtractive synthesis. Amongst other thing, Toxic III adds a "warm", analog-modeled filter, a set of built-in effects and a shiny new GUI.
Toxic III Features:
- Hybrid FM-Subtractive synthesis engine.
- Low CPU usage with no loss of sound quality.
- 6 customizable, anti-aliasing oscillators, each providing a rich, noiseless spectrum.
- 6 ADSR Envelope Generators, one dedicated to each oscillator.
- A "Warm", multi-mode, analog-modeled filter, featuring Low-Pass, Band-Pass, and High-Pass settings.
- A dedicated Envelope Generator tied to the filter.
- 2 free-shaped, tempo-sync able LFO's.
- FM and LFO matrix.
- Up to 64 voice polyphony.
- Up to 8 voices unison with stereo spreading.
- Support for any sample-rate.
- Completely sample accurate.
- 2 comprehensive multi-effect modules, offering Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Tape-Delay, and Chorus effects.
- 8 band, analog-modeled, parametric equalizer.
- An aggressive distortion module.
- A modern GUI design, featuring a "Symmetric Interface" layout.
- 64 step sequencer, featuring "Smart-Sequencer" technology and double polyphonic capabilities.
- MIDI modulation matrix, allowing the user to route up to 10 MIDI controllers to modulate Toxic III parameters.
Toxic III costs €69, but is free for Toxic2 and eJ users. A demo version is available.
03 Jul 2006 Maxx Claster updates Toxic III to v1.1
17 May 2006 Maxx Claster releases Toxic III v1.0
02 May 2006 Maxx Claster announces Toxic III
23 Dec 2005 Maxx Claster discounts Toxic for Xmas
21 Nov 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.3
19 Aug 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.2
13 Jun 2005 Maxx Claster updates Toxic to v2.1
16 May 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.0
26 Mar 2005 Maxx Claster updates Toxic to v1.0.1
16 Feb 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic FM synth
25 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster eJ updated to v2.0.1
18 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster releases eJ v2.0
08 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster updates Bazzoid to v2.2.5
19 Oct 2004 Maxx Claster releases eJ v2.0 beta
14 Sep 2004 eJ updated to v1.2.5
27 Aug 2004 Maxx Claster eJ updated to v1.2
02 Aug 2004 Maxx Claster eJ v1.1 released
27 Jun 2004 Maxx Claster eJ beta demo available
26 Apr 2004 Maxx Claster Bazzoid v2.1 released
11 Mar 2008 Image Line releases Toxic Biohazard (Toxic 4)
18 Dec 2006 Image Line releases Toxic III v1.4
18 Oct 2006 Image Line releases Toxic III for Mac OS X
24 Aug 2006 Image Line releases Toxic III v1.2
17 May 2006 T3 releases T3-Volume3-ToxicIII Sound-Set
16 Jan 2006 Synapse Audio releases Orion Platinum v6.2