16th May 2005
- Each of the 6 oscillators now has an IADSR envelope generator. Toxic's envelope generators are based on complex spline interpolation algorithms that are extremely precise and smooth.
- New effect module: a warm distortion algorithm.
- 90 sequencer patterns included for the 32 step sequencer/arpeggiator.
- Toxic now has more than 400 presets in 7 banks.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Toxic still costs EU€69 and a new demo version is available.
03 Jul 2006 Maxx Claster updates Toxic III to v1.1
17 May 2006 Maxx Claster releases Toxic III v1.0
02 May 2006 Maxx Claster announces Toxic III
23 Dec 2005 Maxx Claster discounts Toxic for Xmas
21 Nov 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.3
19 Aug 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.2
13 Jun 2005 Maxx Claster updates Toxic to v2.1
16 May 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic v2.0
26 Mar 2005 Maxx Claster updates Toxic to v1.0.1
16 Feb 2005 Maxx Claster releases Toxic FM synth
25 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster eJ updated to v2.0.1
18 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster releases eJ v2.0
08 Nov 2004 Maxx Claster updates Bazzoid to v2.2.5
19 Oct 2004 Maxx Claster releases eJ v2.0 beta
14 Sep 2004 eJ updated to v1.2.5
27 Aug 2004 Maxx Claster eJ updated to v1.2
02 Aug 2004 Maxx Claster eJ v1.1 released
27 Jun 2004 Maxx Claster eJ beta demo available
26 Apr 2004 Maxx Claster Bazzoid v2.1 released
11 Mar 2008 Image Line releases Toxic Biohazard (Toxic 4)
18 Dec 2006 Image Line releases Toxic III v1.4
18 Oct 2006 Image Line releases Toxic III for Mac OS X
24 Aug 2006 Image Line releases Toxic III v1.2
17 May 2006 T3 releases T3-Volume3-ToxicIII Sound-Set
16 Jan 2006 Synapse Audio releases Orion Platinum v6.2