16th September 2013
McDSP has updated its V5 plug-ins to v5.3x9.
Changes in v5.3x9:
- Adjusted Channel G Dynamics initialization.
- Corrected Revolver AAX stereo mode processing.
- Addressed inconsistent slope control when automated in FilterBank.
- Improved CompressorBank preset restoration and interchange between configurations.
Changes in v5.3x8:
- Released new AAX only products 6020 Ultimate EQ, AE400 Active EQ and SPC2000 for Mac.
- Released Mac AAX version of Revolver with bug fixes.
- Addressed inaccurate metering of release time in Compressor Bank and 6030 Ultimate Compressor AAX DSP configurations.
- Fixed FutzBox SIM session restoration issue.
- Enabled automation in Channel G Compact AAX.
Changes in v5.3x4:
- Improved metering performance and reporting.
Changes in v5.3x3:
- Added AAX 64-bit versions to Mac products for Pro Tools 11 support.
- iLok 2 USB Key required for versions 5.3 and greater.
23 Jan 2014 McDSP Now Supports Windows AAX
16 Sep 2013 McDSP updates v5 Plug-ins to v5.3x9
15 May 2013 McDSP updates v5 Plug-ins to v5.2x14
18 Apr 2013 McDSP Offers 70% Off Project Studio Upgrade
07 Sep 2012 McDSP ships AAX Versions of Select Plug-ins
10 Jan 2012 McDSP upgrades all AU plug-ins to 64-bit