17th September 2013
MComb is a powerful multi-comb filter plug-in. Using its two versatile modulators it becomes a powerful processor, which can follow a simple LFO, react to input levels, MIDI, input pitch, etc.
- 2 global modulators.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
The 7.12 plug-in update provides a pitch-detector algorithm improvement, several new features, compatibility fixes and optimizations. It is recommended to use the newest installer to perform the update. Check the download page for more information.