17th September 2013
MComb is a powerful multi-comb filter plug-in. Using its two versatile modulators it becomes a powerful processor, which can follow a simple LFO, react to input levels, MIDI, input pitch, etc.
- 2 global modulators.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
The 7.12 plug-in update provides a pitch-detector algorithm improvement, several new features, compatibility fixes and optimizations. It is recommended to use the newest installer to perform the update. Check the download page for more information.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03