23rd September 2013
MeldaProduction has released MMultiBandComb, new multiband multi-comb filter plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. It is available for an introductory price of €15 (free for owners of MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle). All effect plugins have also been updated to v7.13. Being a compatibility update it is highly recommended to install the newest version available from the download page.
MMultiBandComb is a versatile multi-comb filter, designed for those seeking a unique sound. Its smart-randomization engine makes it easy to get moving textures, rhythmic pads or squealing drum loops.
With MMultiBandComb you have up to six bands, each with up to 4 filters. You can have them in series, in parallel, or just mix it somehow. Each filter has an adjustable feedback with band pass and a limiter. You can also invert phase in each channel to get some unique stereo width.
You can modulate any parameter from a unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands.
- 4 global modulators.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03