MeldaProduction has also announced a Christmas Sale: -50% for all bundles and -20% for separate products.
- 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators. In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, MIDI/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector or even a combination.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - MP plug-ins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games, etc.
- Easy-to-use user interface - MP products are designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plug-ins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from MP servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.
Changes in 5.0.6:
- All plug-ins are now Mac64 compatible.
- Improved GUI behaviour, especially on Apple.
- Analyzers & sonograms now work only if the plug-in window is open to save CPU.
- Fix: Plug-ins were silent in Sonar with mono tracks in L+R mode.
- Fix: Analyzer peak points were not accurate.
- Add MNoiseGenerator free plug-in.
- Auto-listen to frequency by clicking in the editor field is now enabled only when holding shift or when main auto-listen is enabled.
- Double-clicking in a parametric equalizer view creates a new band (by moving and enabling any of the disabled bands).
- Displaying band parameters from band list instead of clicking it using right mouse button shows the window non-modally - it won't be closed when you click elsewhere.
- Parametric equalizers now allow to copy & paste all band parameters to the clipboard.
- You can now drag & drop a wav/flac/mp3 file into Analyze source & target buttons in MAutoEqualizer and MAutoDynamicEq to analyze them quickly.
- Dynamic equalizer band points modified to easily reflect current dynamic gain.
- Added sample & hold distortion for MMultiBandDistortion.
- Added option for MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics to extend shape range above 0dB.
- Fix: MAnalyzer wasn't loading comparisons from version 4 presets.
- Fix: MDynamicEq & MAutoDynamicEq weren't responding well with levels above 0dB.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03