5th December 2012
MeldaProduction has updated all effect plugins to version 7.06. The new versions provide several new features and a few fixes and optimizations. Main improvements include new button-based user interfaces (along with sliders or knobs), highly improved step sequencer in each oscillator, 1/3 octave graphs in all analyzers and much more.
It is recommended to use the newest installer to perform the update. Check your product download page for more information.
Changes in 7.06:
- Added a new GUI mode based on buttons, which saves space and is especially designed for those with small resolution displays.
- Oscillator step sequencer now support multiple step shapes.
- Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
- Improved modulator pitch detector accuracy and response.
- Added linear harmonics mode to all parametric (dynamic) equalizers.
- Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
- MWaveshaper & MMultiBandWaveShaper: Added asymmetric shaping, which can generate even harmonics. Added DC blocker and default mode is now linear.
- Modulator values can now be automated.
- MAutoPitch, MTuner: Improved pitch detection algorithm.
- Improved switching between editor modes.
- Added input level peak meters to multiband plugins.
- Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
- Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
- Plugins now provide only those channel modes, which make sense for them.
- Fix: MMultiBandDelay could increase amount of required memory under certain circumstances.
- Fix: It was possible to crash the plugins by creating a cycle using multiparameters.
- Fix: Modulator sync didn't update when automated/modulated.
- Fix: MRhythmizer didn't store filter range correctly.
- Fix: Modulators did crash in envelope mode when side-chain had been enabled.
- Fix: Installer on Windows didn't move shared IRs into the new location.
- Fix: Analyzers didn't store "Enable when hidden" mode.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer named all presets "0".
- Fix: VST3 MIDI controllers could respond incorrectly when used before a high latency plugin in Cubase.
- Fix: The plugins could crash in Wavelab 6.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02