28th April 2014
MeldaProduction has updated all effect plugins to 8.01, providing several fixes and improvements. Also MRotary, a 6 speaker rotary simulator effect has been released with an introductory price of 29€.
Changes in 8.01:
- Added tuning to all frequency text input fields.
- Added a style closely resembling version 7.
- Added A-H presets to MAnalyzer and MMultiAnalyzer.
- Added "thick line" switch and a reset button for maximum/infinite analyses to all analyzers.
- Improved active presets GUI.
- Fix: Installer occasionally failed to write certain files on some Mac OS X systems.
- Fix: Double clicking on a slider/button on Mac often opened and immediately closed the text input window.
- Fix: MAnalyzer & MMultiAnalyzer didn't have the "Set default settings" feature.
- Fix: MLoudnessAnalyzer didn't store time graph settings.
- Fix: MUltraMaximizer & MMultiBandLimiter did clip even if the master saturator was disabled and upsampling enabled.
- Fix: Meters stopped refreshing when displayed in popup window and collapsed the main container.
- Fix: MSpectralDynamics stopped processing correctly and update analyzer if the RMS length was set to 0ms.
- Fix: Display help in web browser features started generating complete documentation.
- Fix: There were problems in some specific older GPUs.
- Fix: Diff feature wasn't working properly when the plugin had latency.
- Fix: MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics didn't convert into the custom processing shape correctly when maximize signal strength to 0dB was used.
- Fix: Mac OS X is holding fonts files for unknown reasons and the installer was failing there.
- Fix: Graph controls were using numpad numbers 0-9 for zooming, this has been removed as it collides with Cubase's transport controls.
- Fix: Style wizard could crash in Logic when clicking outside the wizard while changing style.