10th July 2014
MeldaProduction has updated all effect plugins to 8.04, providing several optimizations, improvements and fixes.
Changes in 8.04:
- Improved performance on Mac OS X.
- Improved visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms.
- Improved preset window layout.
- Added switch to show loudness maximum to all loudness meters (right click on the maximum field to get the menu).
- Loudness meters now store settings.
- Improved ADSR editor.
- Fix: Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some rare circumstances when a progress window has been displayed.
- Fix: Custom ADSR attack/release editor sometimes behaved incorrectly.
- Fix: Signal generator transformation harmonics didn't update immediately.
- Fix: Meters may not get initialized right after opening the projects when non-default settings have been saved.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer doesn't allow tab popups now as these are/were dysfunctional.
- Fix: MComb and MMultiBandComb weren't loading & randomizing individual filters.
- Fix: Removed several potential bottlenecks, that could cause lags with low-latency processing.