MeldaProduction has updated all effects to version 7.04 and released two a new plug-ins: MStereoGenerator and MStereoScope. All plug-ins are available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST 2 & 3 and AU formats.
Version 7.04 provides more fixes and optimizations, adds virtual keyboards to all text input fields and much more. The update is highly recommended.
MStereoGenerator is a unique mono-to-stereo (or even surround) expander, which makes your tracks sound wider, stronger and punchier. It's perfect for almost any audio material from vocals and saxophones to drums. An integrated equalizer lets you adjust which parts of the spectrum you want to expand and a stereo scope gives you an immediate view of the resulting stereo width.
MStereoScope is available as part of the free plugins bundle, which can be upgraded for €30 to get some additional features. MStereoScope is a stereo width analyzer, which also lets you solo specific parts of the signal - mid, side and separate channels.
Changes in version 7.04:
- Added virtual keyboard to all edits.
- Phase of all oscillators can now be adjusted directly by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- Added speed parameter to modulator's pitch detector.
- Added multiparameter reorder feature.
- Improved user interface layout of some plugins.
- MStereoProcessor - Phase scope optimizations.
- MReverb & MMultiBandReverb - Improved position editor visualisation.
- MMultiAnalyzer - Added custom names.
- MRhythmizer & MMultiBandRhythmizer - Added speed-up parameter.
- MMultiAnalyzer - Added "Global disable" switch.
- MMultiBandDelay - Added Left offset parameter, added freeze click protection.
- MDynamicEq & MAutoDynamicEq - Default band mode is now "squared".
- MAutoDynamicEq - Smoothness is now available from the main screen for easier workflow.
- MTuner - Added base frequency parameter.
- Fix: MVocoder was crashing in L/R mode in some hosts.
- Fix: Modulator randomizer used to select MIDI controller parameters for modulation.
- Fix: Activation could fail when clicking outside the confirmation window.
- Fix: File dialogs didn't update list of files when predefined folders or drives have been selected.
- Fix: A few plugins could crash on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Fix: Note controllers did work if controllers have been enabled.
- Fix: Pitch-bend hasn't been detected accurately.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03
02 Mar 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v6.00
11 Aug 2011 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.01