Changes in 8.05:
- Added select random preset button next to each all buttons.
- Added Economy mode to MVintageRotary and MRotary, which speeds up processing in 96kHz by about 3x and 192kHz by about 10x.
- Modulation effects now provide "LFO override" feature, which lets you directly control the modulation signal, map it to modulators, automate it...
- Colors of all time graphs can now be configured and are stored with the settings. Settings are not stored in MMultiAnalyzer as these are overridden by track colors.
- All time graphs now support 2 axes, left and right, both can be overridden with different axes if needed.
- Added select-all/none feature to MMultiAnalyzer.
- Highly improved ADSRs - added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
- Most preset buttons are now bigger and contain preset name.
- Highly improved harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
- Advanced parameters from modulators (step sequencer, shape...) can now be learnt to other modulators / multiparameters.
- ADSR custom shape editor is now zoomable and contains units.
- Randomization for banks in multiparameters now allows the standard ctrl (for slight adjustment) & alt (for full randomization) combinations.
- Improved upsampling performance and memory consumption.
- Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band's settings.
- Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
- MMultiBandComb, MWobbler and MComb now has buttons to enable each filter directly from the tabs in the main view.
- Fix: The plugins might have not generated additional channels when set to convert mono/stereo -> surround.
- Fix: When moving multiparameter banks, the values of target parameters didn't immediately update.
- Fix: MSpectralDynamics, MDynamics, MMultiBandDynamics could stop producing sound when some specific custom attack/release settings have been used.
- Fix: Fixed compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5.
- Fix: ADSR custom shapes didn't update until attack/release was changed.
- Fix: Modulators could freeze during learning.
- Fix: MRhythmizer didn't link MIDI note-offs between different sequence types.
- Fix: Areas editor could crash when no areas have been loaded yet in all equalizers.
- Fix: MMultiBandConvolution could freeze when a band has been added.
- Fix: MVintageRotary could generate loud buzz or even crash under some specific settings and hosts.
- Fix: MLoudnessAnalyzer was showing an dysfunctional horizontal zoomer and axis in the time graph view.
- Fix: MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics didn't store transfer shape time graph settings.
- Fix: All time graphs didn't show loudness units as LU but dB instead and didn't match when extensively zoomed in.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer could crash in certain situations involving loudness/waveform tab.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer often caused glitches on change of graphical properties.
- Fix: MTuner didn't provide MIDI output as AAX.
- Fix: Plugins didn't update high-quality upsampling enable change immediately.
- Fix: MRotary and MVintageRotary didn't sound the same in different sampling rates.
- Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq band advanced settings link grid didn't update immediately.
- Fix: MFreeformEqualizer and MFreeformAnalogEq could crash when changing the processing graph.
- Fix: Plugins might not have presets or some other data when installed on a multi-account machine.
- Fix: Preset name might not have stored correctly if the preset list has changed.
Other Related News
25 Sep 2014 MeldaProduction releases MPowerSynth Beta for Mac & Win VST & AU15 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction Eternal Madness: 50% Off MWobbler, MReverb, MMultiBandDistortion, MUltraMaximizer & MFreeformAnalogEq08 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction Eternal Madness Discount: 50% Off MStereoProcessor, MMultiBandHarmonizer, MMultiBandConvolution, MMultiBandPhaser & MMultiBandReverb01 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction Eternal Madness Discount 5th round: 50% off MAutoDynamicEq, MDrummer, MDynamics, MMultiBandGranular & MMultiBandWaveShaper22 Aug 2014 MeldaProduction updates all VST, AU & AAX Plugin Effects for Mac & Win to v8.0511 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction Eternal Madness discount 2nd round - 50% off different 5 plugins every week05 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction Eternal Madness discount - 50% off different 5 plugins every week10 Jul 2014 MeldaProduction updates all effects to 8.0402 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction July Madness Discount - 50% off different 4 products every 4 days, including bundles27 Jun 2014 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to 5.01 and releases AAX version26 Jun 2014 MeldaProduction updates all effects to 8.03, release AAX versions and MTransient04 Jun 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction June Madness Triple-Discount - 50% off different 3 plugins every 3 days19 May 2014 MeldaProduction releases MDrummer 5.00 and starts an introductory price period14 May 2014 MeldaProduction updates all effects to 8.0210 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction May Madness Discount - 50% off different 3 plugins every 3 days28 Apr 2014 MeldaProduction updates all effects to 8.01 and releases MRotary15 Apr 2014 MeldaProduction updates all effects to 8.00 and releases MMultiBandRhythmizer and MDynamicsLimiter separately01 Apr 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction April Madness Discount - 50% off a different plugin every day04 Feb 2014 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction Stereo February - 50% off all stereo effects and MMultiAnalyzer01 Dec 2013 #KVRDeal Expired MeldaProduction Christmas discount - 30% off everything