MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to version 4.06, this includes both editions - MDrummer Small and MDrummer Large. The new version adds A-H presets for drumsets, per-rhythm generator settings, decreases memory requirements and more.
The update is available using an update installer and the newest installer:
Changes in version 4.06:
- Added drumset A-H presets for easier manipulation and storing drumsets in your projects.
- MDrummer now keeps rhythm generator settings for each target rhythm.
- Memory requirements reduced.
- Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
- MWaveshaper: Added asymmetric shaping, which can generate even harmonics. Added DC blocker and default mode is now linear.
- Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
- Added linear harmonics mode to all parametric (dynamic) equalizers.
- Oscillator step sequencer now support multiple step shapes.
- Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
- Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
- Fix: MDelay could increase amount of required memory under certain circumstances.
- Fix: Installer on Windows didn't move shared IRs into the new location.
- Fix: Analyzers didn't store "Enable when hidden" mode.
- Fix: Project storage in memory and on disk was increasing when repeatedly saved.