10th December 2012
MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to version 4.06, this includes both editions - MDrummer Small and MDrummer Large. The new version adds A-H presets for drumsets, per-rhythm generator settings, decreases memory requirements and more.
The update is available using an update installer and the newest installer:
Changes in version 4.06:
- Added drumset A-H presets for easier manipulation and storing drumsets in your projects.
- MDrummer now keeps rhythm generator settings for each target rhythm.
- Memory requirements reduced.
- Added envelope curvatures: saw, triangles and sines.
- MWaveshaper: Added asymmetric shaping, which can generate even harmonics. Added DC blocker and default mode is now linear.
- Added 1/3 oct and 1 oct mode to all analyzers.
- Added linear harmonics mode to all parametric (dynamic) equalizers.
- Oscillator step sequencer now support multiple step shapes.
- Added "Invert" feature to all parametric equalizers.
- Oscillator harmonics graphs' units now follow number of harmonics.
- Fix: MDelay could increase amount of required memory under certain circumstances.
- Fix: Installer on Windows didn't move shared IRs into the new location.
- Fix: Analyzers didn't store "Enable when hidden" mode.
- Fix: Project storage in memory and on disk was increasing when repeatedly saved.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03