MeldaProduction has announced the release of MDrummer v3.0 and MTotalDrums 1, a new acoustic drums expansion package for MDrummer. MTotalDrums 1 is free for all MDrummer Large users.
MTotalDrums, the first extension package for MDrummer, contains a large set of multi-samples that MeldaProduction describes as "a selection of the best acoustic drums and cymbals available". It consists of almost 80 multi-samples used to created almost 60 drumsets played by sticks and brushes created using more than 200 components ready to use and customize using MeldaProduction's advanced multi-sampling technology, the MMultiSampler.
MeldaProduction used brands such as Pearl, Zildjian, Alchemy and Sabian. The set contains around 3 bass drums, 4 snare drums, 1 set of toms, 2 hihats, 3 ride cymbals, 5 crash cymbals, 3 chinese and effect cymbals, 3 splashes and more.
Changes in MDrummer v3.0:
- Highly improved MMultiSampler for MTotalDrums - multisampler now handles multisampled multilayer multimiked libraries for even more powerful and realistic acoustic drums and percussion. Pitch envelope has also been added.
- New installer contains MTotalDrums, 1.5GB multisamples and almost 60 new drumsets - multiple microphones, alternating hits, many velocity layers, etc. New multisample libraries use a new compression method, which make them smaller than ever before.
- Drumset designer improved, component selector changed to tree-view, component text corrected.
- MDelay - added tap gain, feedback extended to 0dB.
- Duplet synchronization renamed to dotted.
- Change of drumset component sorts the drums.
- Improved file sorting in lists of drumset, rhythms, etc.
- MCompressor - maximize is now disabled by default.
- Fix: Load song caused crashes in VSTi.
- Fix: MSampler pitch envelope caused pops.
- Fix: MDelay didn't store settings correctly.
- Fix: Host looping didn't work correctly.
- Fix: Breaks starting at first quarter occasionally didn't start at correct position.
- Fix: Load/Save as drumset chooses current file by default.
- Fix: Routing behaviour in standalone version.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02