MeldaProduction has announced the release of MDrummer v3.0 and MTotalDrums 1, a new acoustic drums expansion package for MDrummer. MTotalDrums 1 is free for all MDrummer Large users.
MTotalDrums, the first extension package for MDrummer, contains a large set of multi-samples that MeldaProduction describes as "a selection of the best acoustic drums and cymbals available". It consists of almost 80 multi-samples used to created almost 60 drumsets played by sticks and brushes created using more than 200 components ready to use and customize using MeldaProduction's advanced multi-sampling technology, the MMultiSampler.
MeldaProduction used brands such as Pearl, Zildjian, Alchemy and Sabian. The set contains around 3 bass drums, 4 snare drums, 1 set of toms, 2 hihats, 3 ride cymbals, 5 crash cymbals, 3 chinese and effect cymbals, 3 splashes and more.
Changes in MDrummer v3.0:
- Highly improved MMultiSampler for MTotalDrums - multisampler now handles multisampled multilayer multimiked libraries for even more powerful and realistic acoustic drums and percussion. Pitch envelope has also been added.
- New installer contains MTotalDrums, 1.5GB multisamples and almost 60 new drumsets - multiple microphones, alternating hits, many velocity layers, etc. New multisample libraries use a new compression method, which make them smaller than ever before.
- Drumset designer improved, component selector changed to tree-view, component text corrected.
- MDelay - added tap gain, feedback extended to 0dB.
- Duplet synchronization renamed to dotted.
- Change of drumset component sorts the drums.
- Improved file sorting in lists of drumset, rhythms, etc.
- MCompressor - maximize is now disabled by default.
- Fix: Load song caused crashes in VSTi.
- Fix: MSampler pitch envelope caused pops.
- Fix: MDelay didn't store settings correctly.
- Fix: Host looping didn't work correctly.
- Fix: Breaks starting at first quarter occasionally didn't start at correct position.
- Fix: Load/Save as drumset chooses current file by default.
- Fix: Routing behaviour in standalone version.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03