MeldaProduction has updated all its effect plug-ins to v3.01 and released three new ones: MMultiBandFreqShifter (included in MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle, introductory price €10), MFreqShifter (free) and MFreeformAnalogEq (included in MTotalBundle and MMasteringBundle, introductory price €20).
MMultiBandFreqShifter is a frequency shifting plug-in which breaks down the harmonic content of the audio. Use it to fatten the sound, produce mild stereo expansion, or even provide complete sound destruction.
MFreqShifter is a versatile frequency shifter, which unlike pitch-shifters doesn't keep harmonic relationships and can provide everything from mild stereo expansion to complete destruction.
MFreeformAnalogEq is a unique equalizer that allows you to draw any frequency response you wish and then attempts to match the response by applying analog filters using the MeldaProduction Filter Adaption technology (MFA). If the response you draw can be achieved using analog filters, then MFreeformAnalogEq will create it for you so now there's no need to worry about complicated parametric equalizer settings anymore.
Changes in v3.01:
- Added MMultiBandFreqShifter, MFreqShifter and MFreeformAnalogEq.
- Added harmonics control in MMultiBandSaturator and MLimiter.
- Added clean/crisp mode for MDynamicsLimiter and MMultiBandLimiter.
- Smoothness in signal generators and analyzers optimized by 200%-1600%.
- MAutoEqualizer optimized and improved accuracy, added upsampling and optimized mode for even faster response.
- Added draw mode in envelope editor, added middle mouse button drawing.
- Added band pass for modulator follower mode.
- Mouse wheel zooming in graph editors now zooms "to point".
- Improved analysis precision.
- Fix: Link didn't work correctly in some multiband plug-ins.
- Fix: Lock in envelope editor didn't lock the point completely.
- Fix: Modulator/multiparam learn deleted unchanged parameters relative to modified.
- Fix: Graph editor generated weird shapes for multiple points in the same position.
- Fix: plug-ins could crash after receiving program change.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03
02 Mar 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v6.00