23rd December 2008
MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to v2.0.7.
- Rhythm system synchronization upgraded - looping, multi-bar grooves and extraordinary signatures such as 5/8 should be supported now. Optimally speed-change should be used to compensate speed difference with the host.
- Output level meter for each drum in global mixer - this way you can easily find out which drums are playing and how loud they are.
- Envelope editor now restricts point dragging to range of its neighbours for easier editing.
- Added MLimiter even harmonics control.
- Added gain controller for MAnalyzer and normalization mode fixed for better comparison in smooth mode.
- MIDI filters can now select a source/target MIDI key when you select particular piano keyboard by clicking on it and play a key using your external keyboard or any attached MIDI source.
- MIDI output filter now generates a note when you click a piano key, so that you can easily verify the attachment.
- Corrected MIDI event editing - +2 octaves starting from -2 as defined by MIDI standard.
- Freeze controller available for multi-selection in drum listbox.
- Layer sample export now exports mixdown of all layers in "All" mode to export what you really hear.
- Space key removed from some places to ease controlling VST host.
- Equalizer vertical smart axis.
- Selection is removed on drumset generate.
- Fix: Crash cymbal after break velocity depending on the rhythm level.
- Fix: SSE optimization for some rare kernel processing.
- Fix: Eraser mode cursor for right click.
- Fix: A few mistakes in integrated help.
- Fix: Textual edit for some controls.
- Fix: Downloading of larger updates caused "Invalid resource library" message when the server disconnected.
- Fix: MSynthesizer4NN noise generator resonance slider worked in an opposite direction.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03