MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to v2.10.
- Solo/mute buttons in mixer.
- MEqualizer bands color highlighting.
- Double clicking on a track and note creation selects all notes and particular drum in drumset editor.
- Click on a drum button in mixer selects particular drum in drumset editor.
- More accurate settings in MCompressor and other effects.
- Reversed direction of resonance for band-pass.
- Output volumes are edited in mixer.
- Shortcut "A" for drum sound is now not affected by pitch-by-velocity setting.
- Fix: Layer duplication.
- Fix: End of volume envelope detection.
- Fix: Removed "disabled" loop type, since it is useless.
- Fix: Cursors in loop editor.
- Fix: Entering space and upper-case letters for layer name.
- Fix: MVibrato with 0% phase difference caused crash.
- Fix: Deleting a loop occasionally did not redraw.
- Fix: Envelope smoothness controller dragging.
- Fix: Some rare multithreading problems.