23rd February 2009
MeldaProduction has updated MDynamics to v1.01 and MDrummer to v2.11 (which is now available via downloader, torrents and DVD).
Changes in MDrummer v2.11:
- Advanced resizable styling engine: MDrummer now features a vector-based resizable textured styling engine. This way MDrummer's appearance can be completely changed not only by colors, but using our predefined styles and you can even change its dimensions without loss of graphical quality. You can now work with MDrummer on small displays or even extremely large resolution devices, where standard fonts are no longer readable.
- MIDI import/export: MDrummer loops are much more powerful than standard MIDI files - you can now easily import them from the loop editor.
- When adjusting parameters of multiple notes, relative changes are now used instead of setting all notes to the same value as it was before.
- Fix: Rhythm generator default tempo was not stored properly.
- Fix: Output audio channel was displayed from 0 instead of 1.
Changes in MDynamics v1.01:
- Added look-ahead - delaying incoming signal can provide even better response to transients.
- Added secondary input for side-chaining.
- Added gate bottom.
- Fix: Denormals in side-chain.