MHC have updated Voxynth to v1.5.
New features and bug fixes:
- Adjustable Q - Q adjusts the width of the peaks in the formant filters. In practice, Q adjusts how much the formant filters should colour the sound.
- An ensemble effect was added.
- Delay Sync bug fixed - Delays now follow tempo changes in a song the way they're supposed to.
- Improved denormal management.
- Optimised for better performance - More even CPU load and reduced CPU usage.
- Reprogrammed presets to make use of the new features - All presets have been improved.
- Updated manual - The version 1.5 manual covers Q, ensemble and is a colour PDF.