16th October 2007
MidiKarval has released MidiMaster, a VST effect format plug-in that functions as a virtual master keyboard. Once connected in your host between the MIDI In and a multi-timbral VSTi or some VSTi set to different receiving MIDI channels, you can:
- Split your keyboard in two zones at a user definable point.
- Set for each zone: the transmitting channel, the Program Change message to be sent on this channel, the transpose (+/- 36 semitones, i.e. +/- 3 octaves) and the volume level.
- Save and load up to 10 of these settings and pass from one to another on the fly (useful in a live performance).
- Assign, in your host, all the knobs, sliders and the switch to CC messages, so that you can move them from your "real" master keyboard (if
- Switch off the split and use all the above-mentioned features on all the extension of your keyboard (the "right" section will become the "main" one.
MidiKarval costs €10. A demo version is available.
19 Oct 2012 MidiKarval updates MidiLatch to v1.2 (VST Win)
16 Feb 2011 MidiKarval releases Sequential Channel Changer
16 Mar 2010 MidiKarval releases MidiTransposer Plus
11 Mar 2010 MIDIKarval releases MIDILatch
23 Feb 2010 MidiKarval releases Midi Drawbars
22 Feb 2009 MidiKarval updates B4 Controller v1.2
19 Jan 2009 MIDIKarval releases MidiMaster v2.0
12 Jan 2009 MidiKarval updates VB3 Controller to v1.1
19 Nov 2008 MidiKarval announces half-price Christmas Sale
10 Nov 2008 MidiKarval releases MidiRouter
05 Nov 2008 MidiKarval releases Drawbars Mapper for XK-3
14 Jul 2008 MidiKarval updates MidiStation to v1.2
03 Jun 2008 MidiKarval releases VB3 Controller
13 Nov 2007 MidiKarval releases MidiMapper v1.0
31 Oct 2007 MidiKarval releases MidiStation
16 Oct 2007 MidiKarval releases MidiMaster
28 Sep 2007 MIDIKarval releases B4 Controller v1.0