Mildon Studios has released Mildon Strummer 3, a VST acoustic guitar strummer for Windows. It gives you the ability to create guitar rhythms using samples, soundfonts, and virtual instruments.
Mildon Strummer 3's MIDI-Strum feature passes "strummed" MIDI data to a second VSTi, allowing you to strum instruments and sample-players that don't have a strumming function. It also has a built-in soundfont player that you can use to strum sf2 files directly.
New in version 3:
- New strumming engine.
- Full-range inversion-aware strumming.
- Improved MIDI-Strum feature - works with almost any VSTi (compatible host required).
- Play both strumming and solo plucking.
- Hybrid Chord Detection - switches to Freestyle mode if it can't detect any chord.
- Sound Enhancers: Slap, Body Tap, Fret Noises.
- Simplified Graphic User Interface.