Mildon Studios has released Mildon Strummer 3, a VST acoustic guitar strummer for Windows. It gives you the ability to create guitar rhythms using samples, soundfonts, and virtual instruments.
Mildon Strummer 3's MIDI-Strum feature passes "strummed" MIDI data to a second VSTi, allowing you to strum instruments and sample-players that don't have a strumming function. It also has a built-in soundfont player that you can use to strum sf2 files directly.
New in version 3:
- New strumming engine.
- Full-range inversion-aware strumming.
- Improved MIDI-Strum feature - works with almost any VSTi (compatible host required).
- Play both strumming and solo plucking.
- Hybrid Chord Detection - switches to Freestyle mode if it can't detect any chord.
- Sound Enhancers: Slap, Body Tap, Fret Noises.
- Simplified Graphic User Interface.
15 Apr 2013 Mildon Studios launches "Spring Red-Out" Sale
18 Jan 2013 Mildon Studios updates Strummer S7 to v7.28
12 Nov 2012 Mildon Studios updates Strummer S6 to v6.17
20 Jul 2012 Mildon Studios updates Provoc Series to v1.4