3rd April 2013
Minimal System has released Dreamscape, a musical reverb based on an original concept that "excels in analogue warmth at extremely low CPU usage".
Minimal System say "With its huge array of sonic possibilities, an intuitive user interface, and highly optimized CPU usage, Dreamscape represents the next generation in Minimal System reverb technology".
Dreamscape is a true stereo reverb. Browse the factory presets for a comprehensive showcase of what it can do. Unlike conventional algorithmic reverbs, Dreamscape does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it features a comprehensive yet intuitive parameter set that allows you to easily recreate any given reverb characteristic, leaving you free to create lush smooth vocal reverbs, convincing room simulations, almost infinite reverb tails, synth pad and delay effects, and everything in-between.
Minimal System say "You will find that its separate reverb and filter/modulation options make it an excellent choice for recreating expensive hardware-style reverbs, while its extensive tweakability renders it equally suited for more experimental reverb and filter effects".
- Completely custom reverb and atmosphere generator.
- Unique analogue modelled characteristics.
- Create standard reverb environments or generate lush atmospheres out of any sound.
- Complex reflection algorithm.
- Filter and modulation section for shaping and customising atmospheres.
- Filter and modulation link functionality. Modify left and right channels independently or link both channels for 'one knob' control.
- Dry/Wet control for both reverb and filter/modulation sections.
- Full automation capabilities.
- VU metering.
- Attractive GUI with intuitive control parameters.
Price: £19.99. It's available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows.