Modartt has updated Pianoteq to version 4.0.2.
- Disabled multicore rendering for Pro Tools in order to avoid freezes.
- Grand K1: correction for an unwanted difference with the K1 of Pianoteq 3.
- Standalone version: single-step through MIDI files using the left/right arrows of the keyboard.
- Allow drag&drop of impulse response WAV files for the reverb.
- Improve diagnostic message when an external impulse response is not available.
- Fix issue with some MIDI-mappings not working on startup.
- Better undo/redo behaviour when a slider is being dragged.
- Do not truncate exported WAV files when the sound tail is long.
- Linux version: handle SIGUSR1 nicely.
- Linux version: solve incompatibility issues with realtime kernel variants.