30th April 2012
Modartt has updated Pianoteq to version 4.0.2.
- Disabled multicore rendering for Pro Tools in order to avoid freezes.
- Grand K1: correction for an unwanted difference with the K1 of Pianoteq 3.
- Standalone version: single-step through MIDI files using the left/right arrows of the keyboard.
- Allow drag&drop of impulse response WAV files for the reverb.
- Improve diagnostic message when an external impulse response is not available.
- Fix issue with some MIDI-mappings not working on startup.
- Better undo/redo behaviour when a slider is being dragged.
- Do not truncate exported WAV files when the sound tail is long.
- Linux version: handle SIGUSR1 nicely.
- Linux version: solve incompatibility issues with realtime kernel variants.
15 Apr 2013 Modartt updates Pianoteq to v4.5.1
30 Apr 2012 Modartt updates Pianoteq to v4.0.2
23 Apr 2012 Modartt updates Pianoteq to v4.0.1
19 Apr 2012 Modartt releases Pianoteq 4
18 Jan 2012 Modartt updates Pianoteq to v3.6.8
17 Jun 2011 Modartt updates Pianoteq to v3.6.7
18 Jan 2011 Modartt updates Pianoteq to v3.6.6
07 Dec 2010 Modartt releases a Pleyel add-on for Pianoteq
05 Jul 2010 Modartt updates Pianoteq to v3.6.3