21st January 2013
MolecularBytes has released the room and reverb processor plug-in AtomicReverb 1.1 for Mac OS X and Windows. With the release of version 1.1 AtomicReverb is now available for Mac AudioUnits and VST 32/64bit and there is a standalone application for Windows.
The update to version 1.1 adds new features including performance and quality improvements, MIDI learn, oversampling, new parameters and more. It also adds 80 new factory presets.
AtomicReverb provides configurable room and reverb-processing for early reflections and reverberation (late-reverb). This allows creating sounds from subtle reverbs over full and dense halls to dominant rooms or even tubes.
With its combination of algorithms, AtomicReverb is designed to make very dense and smooth reverb tails in addition to impressive room sounds. It allows the user to choose from over 170 different predefined early-reflection signatures, which are additionally changeable in size, hardness and resonance.
The reverberation (late-reverb) processing the dense 'floor' of a reverberation allows the user to create infinite density, air movement simulation and even gated tail length (used for percussive sounds).
- Added frequency controls for reverb-tail damping.
- MIDI-Learn / MIDI controlling function.
- Additional presets (now 230 factory presets available).
- Possibility to lock Input-Gain, Dry-Wet and Tail-Density parameter.
- Optionally reposition for dry signal.
- Support of 2x oversampling.
- Faster GUI and preset handling.
- Left/right VU meter.
- Tooltips on controls and fast-parameter info.
- Remembers selected preset-group and collapsed/expanded state of sections.
- Program name editable directly / send to host.
- Highlight 'hot' preset.
- Processing performance optimizations.
- Some minor bug fixes.
Price: 69€ (approx. $89). Users of AtomicReverb 1.0 will get the update for free, existing user-presets will be automatically imported/converted. A free trial version and user manuals will be available for download on the developer's website.
Please visit www.molecularbytes.com for more information.
20 Oct 2005 Molecular Bytes releases Membrane v0.12.1 beta